Mutation question.

Grandta

Few things I know:
1. If taking about a color difference, sometimes the way it copies colors from both parents makes it look like it's a mut.
2. I have had 2 spinos hatched showing 0 muts.. then when it became full grown all the sudden had 1. (Could have been a over sight, I could have thought it said 0.. but it was twice, and I'd swear it didn't show any before.)

I'm on Xbox pve, offical.

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using SurviveTheArk Community mobile app

If your on a modded server, the super spyglass mod let's you see how many points are allotted to each stat. If not, use an online calculator (such as dododex)on both parent and baby (but the stats should be the base stats it had unlevelled.) A mutatuion will be two levels higher than the parental stat

48 minutes ago, ZyraSeedling said:

If your on a modded server, the super spyglass mod let's you see how many points are allotted to each stat. If not, use an online calculator (such as dododex)on both parent and baby (but the stats should be the base stats it had unlevelled.) A mutatuion will be two levels higher than the parental stat

Dododex is a bit wonky when it comes to bred stats, I'd use smart breeder. 

On 2/8/2018 at 11:59 PM, Grandta said:

Here is a picture. But yeah it was bred with a wild tame. 

https://ibb.co/bMJSkc

Never came up for any other Rexes though.

if you think it inherited the stat from a bred rex then it must be a bug. What i think has happened is that its inherited the stat from the wild tame and gained some % to the stat due to how the taming process works. I suggest you watch this video where it's explained a lot better than I could do in text 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Buck386 said:
On 2/15/2018 at 8:53 PM, reidmarc said:
if the mother had 200% dmg and the father had 300% dmg. Then the baby came out at 301% dmg, which side do you think the stat increase came from?

On the first gen breed you always get a bonus fron melee because it's like getting 100% tame effectiveness so you get a slight boost to melee on the first gen

ok, sorry. i thought you didnt understand how they knew the stat increase was from the patrilineal side. I wasn't even going into the fact that it wasn't an actual mutation. 

Archived