makeing single player more fun

Jessica

On 2/17/2016 at 6:50 AM, Grimlock98 said:

right, it was really intended for online play, but i feel singleplayer might start becoming more popular at this rate.  too many people having way too many issues online.  i contemplated playing online until reading the nightmares alot of people have, alphas being tamed into bases and leveling everyones goods, trolling annoying players...etc

sucks to hear :(

I played single player for about my first 500 hours and then I switched to online play. I eventually got bored with single player. Now if they made more ways to do things in single play I probably would have stayed with it longer.

12 hours ago, Matteo2000 said:

Challenge

No flyers is an interesting idea. There really is zero threat once you've tamed a good pteranodon because the carnivores can't reach you. My friends and I are level 30-45 and a couple of nights ago we tamed a high level rex just by me flying over it and him hitting it with tranq arrows. Now we have a stone base and a high level rex I don't see the point of continuing - the challenge is over. The likelihood of being attacked by an alpha carnivore that can get through stone is very slim.

It's actually been very interesting and entertaining. It's too slow to take Rexes everywhere, so we usually take frogs or monkeys to travel. And there is actually a surprising amount that can go wrong! The Purlovia's have added a really neat threat aspect too. It's always an adventure!

Archived