pvp Ragnarok- Fire and Blood (abberration spawns)

Arya24

SERVER IS DESIGNED TO BE CHALLENGING! All ideas and input are welcome.

map is Ragnarok, all tek engrams unlock without boss kills. communal element will be provided. aberration spawns are incorporated into the map as well as wyvern in all locations.

stats that will be the same no matter what map:

SERVER NAME IS "FIRE AND BLOOD"

player xp 2x

harvest 3x

dino count maxed:

wild dino levels....max 480

spoil time 6x

platform limit 2x

maturation 3x, egg hatch 6x, mating interval 2x

wild dino weight 10x. tame dino speed/level 2x

player stats 2x/level

crop growth 6x.

Tame speed 10x dino food drain 0.5x

Fuel consumption 10x

All tek unlocked/ free element

To get a tamed rock drake or basilisk , hand the admin 20 of either rock drake feathers(for drake) or 20 basilisk scales( for basilisk). Then KO one of them and they will be admin tamed for you. 

Wyvern can spawn anywhere in the map except the highlands. 

small poop tame gifted at first starting.(aka you pick any dino that normally produces small sized feces)

all kinds of exciting events and stuff, join up and help grow! 32 slots open, will add more as they are needed

Message khellendros7 (server admin) for more info or to join. 

Also if interested in merging servers into a cluster, let me know!

Reply here, private message or Xbox message with anything you want to talk about!(replies here help as they also bump the topic!

Message me on xbox GT: Black Whiteboy - don't judge I've had it since day 1 xbox live was released. Kinda putting a date on myself. Anyways message me. I currently host 3 servers all clustered and like the concept to your Ark custom ini build. I too built a total custom ini from the ground up. Would love to chat.

Archived