Never post anything here goto reddit.

MidjitThud

11 minutes ago, GP said:

Ah yes of course, I see that a lot. Quite often when that happens it is because it is a child that is doing the disagreeing and they then assume the other person is a child too, but you know what assuming makes.

You can usually tell or make an educated guess on how people conduct themselves on their age to be honest. Although to me someone in their early 20's is very young.

If someone was to type "I'm going to colour in with some crayons", could you not make an educated guess that they were younger?  The same follows for silly comparisons, over zealous actions and ineptitude in some cases , for me that smacks of someone younger and naive. They could be late 40's for all I know, it's the actions that cause the assumption.

Am I wrong? I would guess most of them are early 20's or younger. Let me know for arguments sake.

Seriously though GP, I do love how the only part of my post you made a comment on is the only fact you could "disprove" me on, no comments about everything else. Anyway, lifes too short to be banging on here about power mad mods, cheers for the entertainment thread!  

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Iimmy said:

You can usually tell or make an educated guess on how people conduct themselves on their age to be honest. Although to me someone in their early 20's is very young. Seriously though GP, I do love how the only part of my post you made a comment on is the only fact you could "disprove" me on, no comments about everything else. Anyway, lifes too short to be banging on here about power mad mods, cheers for the entertainment thread!  

I made no comments about anything else because you went on about anything remotely critical is removed, which is clearly untrue if you look at the forums. But as usual that is because you are only thinking of and referring to stuff that you have had removed in the past and disregarding anything that hasn't been removed, because of course it would make your claim collapse instantly.

But if you find threads like this to be entertaining, well i'm sorry for you to be honest.

34 minutes ago, Iimmy said:

Anything remotely critical about the game, even if its somewhat constructive is moved or deleted. Critical of mods, forget about it, even constructive criticism you'll be lucky not to be permabanned upon return. 

Wait...are you serious? Like...legit, you're not just sarcastically trolling? I'm not messing around here...I want to know if you're actually serious about this statement.

2 minutes ago, GP said:

I made no comments about anything else because you went on about anything remotely critical is removed, which is clearly untrue if you look at the forums. But as usual that is because you are only thinking of and referring to stuff that you have had removed in the past and disregarding anything that hasn't been removed, because of course it would make your claim collapse instantly.

But if you find threads like this to be entertaining, well i'm sorry for you to be honest.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

No need to feel sorry for me bud, I find a debate entertaining and interesting. This, I feel, is the whole crux of the issue on here. 

So the stuff removed in the past and the questionable comments/ behaviours just needs to vanish huh? Is that the point your making, great! it's also the point i'm making too, though with opposite contexts.  "stuff you have had removed" really? really GP? do you need reminding of the mod that claimed the criticism was like Unicorn? I mean, I didn't want to have to go there but jesus. This is the whole issue. I wasn't even involved in those comments, so yeah....

In fact I don't really have many posts here at all, I use it simply for trading and looking at updates/patch notes, I'm somewhat of an independent party that was chiming in on the reputation of this official forum and it's moderation.

heyho...arguing on the internet and all that jazz etc etc.

Cheers, I'm outta the thread with this one. 

2 minutes ago, LouSpowells said:

Wait...are you serious? Like...legit, you're not just sarcastically trolling? I'm not messing around here...I want to know if you're actually serious about this statement.

erm, yes. One of our tribe members joined and made one post stating they didn't agree with a ninja nerf that didn't appear in the patch notes. One post, with no profanity or insults, he logged on next day "PERMABANNED"

So yes, im serious, this is not an isolated incident. Anytime you absolute stump the mods that's when the ban points start coming out, when they can't refute you or put together an answer for constructive criticism then *poof* the topics gone, your warned or perma banned. 

Listen I'm not the only one saying all this, I'm just the only one doing it now, the whole reddit community frequently mentions the questionable moderations on here by SOME mods.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Iimmy said:

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

No need to feel sorry for me bud, I find a debate entertaining and interesting. This, I feel, is the whole crux of the issue on here. 

So the stuff removed in the past and the questionable comments/ behaviours just needs to vanish huh? Is that the point your making, great! it's also the point i'm making too, though with opposite contexts.  "stuff you have had removed" really? really GP? do you need reminding of the mod that claimed the criticism was like Unicorn? I mean, I didn't want to have to go there but jesus. This is the whole issue. I wasn't even involved in those comments, so yeah....

In fact I don't really have many posts here at all, I use it simply for trading and looking at updates/patch notes, I'm somewhat of an independent party that was chiming in on the reputation of this official forum and it's moderation.

heyho...arguing on the internet and all that jazz etc etc.

Cheers, I'm outta the thread with this one. 

I thought you were out with your previous post, but I guess not. Independent party? Now you are bringing the entertainment in to the thread!

3 minutes ago, Iimmy said:

erm, yes. One of our tribe members joined and made one post stating they didn't agree with a ninja nerf that didn't appear in the patch notes. One post, with no profanity or insults, he logged on next day "PERMABANNED"

So yes, im serious, this is not an isolated incident. Anytime you absolute stump the mods that's when the ban points start coming out, when they can't refute you or put together an answer for constructive criticism then *poof* the topics gone, your warned or perma banned. 

Listen I'm not the only one saying all this, I'm just the only one doing it now, the whole reddit community frequently mentions the questionable moderations on here by SOME mods.

Your tribemate probably expressed his disagreement in a very polite and repsectable manner, I am sure. 

2 minutes ago, Iimmy said:

I'd like you to go back and reread this thread and let's try this again:

1 hour ago, Iimmy said:

Anything remotely critical about the game, even if its somewhat constructive is moved or deleted. Critical of mods, forget about it, even constructive criticism you'll be lucky not to be permabanned upon return. 

...are you 100% serious about the above statement, or are you just joking around for the lulz?

Just now, GP said:

I thought you were out with your previous post, but I guess not. Independent party? Now you are bringing the entertainment in to the thread!

Explain? I don't know the OP and I wasn't involved in the original comments i'm referring to by a mod, so can you just explain what doesn't make sense to you here or why me saying independant is funny?. Again, no refute or retort, just snide comments with absolutely no basis in reality. 

2 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Your tribemate probably expressed his disagreement in a very polite and repsectable manner, I am sure. 

Look, it's very clear where your position is, and me saying where that position is would clearly get me banned or warned. However, we have the screenshot of his post. I don't think stuff like that matters to you though does it?

Archived