Rex Boss Stats

Owl123

Isu is correct, we have a mixture of rexes with 11.5k-12.5 health and 449-461 melee at hatch. We end up with 30k-35k health and 650+ melee to do the following alpha boss fights.

Island - Alpha Monkey - 19 rexes 1 yuti with 49+ armor saddles

Island - Alpha Broodmother Megapithecus - 19 rexes 1 yuti with 87+ armor saddles

Rag - Alpha Manticore & Dragon - 19 rexes 1 yuti with 78+ armor saddles

Scorch - Alpha Manticore - 19 rexes 1 yuti with 87+ armor saddles ( this is over kill but I like to be safe )

Its nice to have the highest stat rexes but if you are strictly getting tek engrams / element these rexes will do nicely. Just learn the fights and have decent saddles.

14 minutes ago, Owl123 said:

is it hard to find rex saddle bp's? ive been playing for awhile now and havent got a decent one from a drop and its quite aggravating

They are harder to find. You have to farm caves very hard to get the best ones or have some awesome items to trade for one. i traded a full grown cyan male Theri with 9.2k hp and 396 melee at hatch for my ascendant 91 armor saddle. To me that was absolutely worth it and for the trader he farms the swamp cave on the island and has a 105 armor saddle as well as a 112 armor saddle BP so it was an expendable item for him. 

There are saddles even rarer but can be just as integral. I just traded a full grown Quetzal (9996 hp, 2400 stam, 1648 weight hatch stats) for a MC 90 armor Theri saddle and an ASC fishing rod. Top saddle BP's or even top BP's in general cost some of the best items in the game but pay dividends ten fold. 

I suggest hitting the trade market if you can or if on The Island farm the swamp cave, on SE farm the desert drops, I'm not sure where to hit on Rag (possibly Lava Golem cave) and The Center. 

Archived