Dino download problem

Onimusha759

Since the old topic has been archived and this is still a glaring issue i think its best its reborn.  I just lost 3 dinos 2 the obelisks dino transfer option.  I took my crap from SE to island to get sum dilos, i got some after  few other obelisk bugs got in the way.  I loaded em up and went bk 2 SE.  I go 2 the green ob and dwnload my dilos.  They nvr dwnload and r removed from the dwnload list meaning they r gone 4ever.  Then i saved and upload my other morellatops, lost my other 1 to the other ob bug, and wen i dwnloaded it it also is a no show.  So now i hav to cheat tame 3 dinos bcus the game ate my tames.  Im on single player ps4

3 minutes ago, Onimusha759 said:

Since the old topic has been archived and this is still a glaring issue i think its best its reborn.  I just lost 3 dinos 2 the obelisks dino transfer option.  I took my crap from SE to island to get sum dilos, i got some after  few other obelisk bugs got in the way.  I loaded em up and went bk 2 SE.  I go 2 the green ob and dwnload my dilos.  They nvr dwnload and r removed from the dwnload list meaning they r gone 4ever.  Then i saved and upload my other morellatops, lost my other 1 to the other ob bug, and wen i dwnloaded it it also is a no show.  So now i hav to cheat tame 3 dinos bcus the game ate my tames.

The devs really need to fix this feature, I lost my shine horn and a tape jara to this glitch and I miss little smokey. :Jerbcry:

I just tried it agn same ob, same camel(I loaded bk), and it went fine...Im telling u the game is hungry and it ate em lol.  Seriously tho, this needs fixed bad.  If WC had sum character they wud b busy fixing these glaring issues that even big business EA or bungie cudnt ignore(And we all no they b lik u get 1 patch, THATS IT) instead of trying to farm us more 4 cash with dlc, more tames we dnt care about, nerfing us, or a toilet...

• 8 months later...

This happens to me too in SINGLEPLAYER, some times with some creatures it works.

Last few times The Island (bulbdog) > Ragnarok (using tek transmitter) ....pooof nothing.

It is literally infuriating....how does this even happen in SINGLEPLAYER.

With some tools I manage to read the files, and its all stored properly untill i click download and nothing spawns, yet its cleared from the file however as something did happen.

21 hours ago, BERSERK3R said:

This happens to me too in SINGLEPLAYER, some times with some creatures it works.

Last few times The Island (bulbdog) > Ragnarok (using tek transmitter) ....pooof nothing.

It is literally infuriating....how does this even happen in SINGLEPLAYER.

With some tools I manage to read the files, and its all stored properly untill i click download and nothing spawns, yet its cleared from the file however as something did happen.

Thank u 4 bringing this bk to life.  It really needs addressed.  I agree, how is there any interference in singleplayer -_-

Archived