prim+ The Island Bosses on P+

McNasty

Good Afternoon fellow Chicken Chasers,

SO I am on an official server for Primitive Plus and we are looking to stomp on these bosses. Our first attempt I will describe below as me and 2 tribemates and 2 Ally-mates went to do.

We tried the Lvl 30 BroodMother with: 1 Lvl 270 Rex (30k HP and 500% Melee with MC Saddle) 3 LVL 273 Allos (All around 15k HP and 600% Melee and ASC Saddles) and a Lvl 280 Daeodon (20k HP and 45K food and ASC Saddle) First issue is that 2 of us took like 2 minutes to spawn in and so we were unconscious when we spawned (Spider Torpor) and the second issue was that every single minion (spider) was lvl 500...Is that normal for Lvl 30 recommended Ark boss? I watched a video of a non P+ do it and they were lvl 70? 

Is this simply a glitch? Or are they much harder on P+. ANOTHER ISSUE, there were no Boss Portals and such at any Obelisk. We had to wait for a drop next to our base.

Thanks!

It is intended in official server, regardless if you are using P+ or not, possibly to prevent people from taming Araneo when they found a way to lose its aggro (which would not be possible).

What was the video's difficulty and when was it taken? And is that in Single Player or Servers (if so, is it official or dedicated non-official?)

Also, Level 30... Is it Gamma Difficulty?

On 2/8/2018 at 3:42 AM, McNasty said:

Thanks for the reply!

This is a multiplayer Official server. I am quite sure the video i watched was also Multiplayer, unsure if official though. 

Oh goodness, no idea about Gamma difficulty.

When was it taken though? (The video)

There are three difficulty: Gamma, Beta and Alpha. "level 30" sounds too vague, which is rather confusing. Boss can possibly spawn at any level, but level 1 is the most common. (Even then, its still dangerous)

Archived