Hello my freaky little darlings, I just wanted to let you know that I will be making a Private ARK Server basically the password for the server will change every month do not share the password with anyone doing so will revoke your membership first 10 people who join get to pick the map

The Rules are simple we will be playing in a PVE ARK with weekly events such as

Gladiator Events                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Which are hosted every week where server members can sign up and fight in the arena the victor will receive a higher than normal blueprint or dino the prize changes weekly  

PVP events                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Which are hosted every two weeks where server members can sign up to be raided and to raid others on the PVP list all members who sign up are given a flag when your tribe raids them you must also steal their flag the tribe with the most flags by the end of the event will receive a higher than normal blueprint or dino the prize changes weekly

Aside from these events the server will have accelerated rates 4X Taming 6X XP 4X Maturation 4X Gather Player and dino stats will be altered but are yet to be decided on you may kite to your traps you will also be able to pick up wild animals

All players will receive a starter kit 

NO KITING NO PILLARING NO BULLYING ABSOLUTELY NO RACIAL SLURS  

If anyone violates these rules you may notify me via discord

If interested message me

Archived