Sharpshot879

I hope its loads of modern day animals 

Like elephants can be reskined mammoth

Paracer could be reskined to a  giraffe  

Trikes to a buffalo 

Sabre to lions 

Hyenas to wild dogs 

And tigers can be reskined thylo  etc 

We already got rhino's and bears and the like it wouldn't take much work to make a real world animals map in a ruined overgrown  city. 

Shrink down scorpions and snakes make them shoulder pets size but just as strong

Also I hope they add something like that bush people mod where there is npc humans or mutants that build bases and offline raid players. Could make it a pve hazard where the alpha or the server  alliance has to keep them in check or they will take over the whole server. Would be fun to have to transfer tames over to a server that was overrun by npcs and clean the server up so people could play there again. 

1 hour ago, SmokeyB said:

I hope its loads of modern day animals 

Like elephants can be reskined mammoth

Paracer could be reskined to a  giraffe  

Trikes to a buffalo 

Sabre to lions 

Hyenas to wild dogs 

And tigers can be reskined thylo  etc 

We already got rhino's and bears and the like it wouldn't take much work to make a real world animals map in a ruined overgrown  city. 

Shrink down scorpions and snakes make them shoulder pets size but just as strong

Also I hope they add something like that bush people mod where there is npc humans or mutants that build bases and offline raid players. Could make it a pve hazard where the alpha or the server  alliance has to keep them in check or they will take over the whole server. Would be fun to have to transfer tames over to a server that was overrun by npcs and clean the server up so people could play there again. 

Yes please !

But no thanks to irradiated mutants.

Archived