Direbear and Gigapethicus ( whatever ape thing ) will be on abberation!

Ryuenji

10 hours ago, Migol said:

Big question will be if either is immune to radiation, otherwise I can only see them as gimmicks for the green zone (although the bears will be handy for those with no good scythe blueprints and tamed beehives).

I'd figure Megas could pick up and "hold+eat" a bigfoot, can they also do that to bears?

Presumably Will be just gimmicks at green zone.

1 hour ago, Obvihello said:

Does anyone know if they will ever add more ?

When its announced.

On 2/6/2018 at 3:19 PM, WolfBrink said:

All of this makes me wish I played on PC...console will pry have to wait months to get all this :(

On twitter it was stated the ETA for consoles is the 18th of Feb.. so TURN THAT FROWN UPSIDE DOWN!:D

7 minutes ago, FRST11401 said:

Does anyone know where the Direbear or Bigfoot spawn? I haven't seen them anywhere yet.

I don't think the update takes place until tomorrow? So if not delayed the earliest people will be able to confirm this is .. tomorrow.. 

12 hours ago, Bisben said:

Found 150 ape, 20 minutes into tame rollback, ape gone.  Twenty mins searching for a bear after that, and pump 16 tranqs in, literally about to drop and servers go down again, no warning.

Yep, lost a lvl 150 and a lvl120 tamed bear, then lost a lvl 135 and 140 downed bear due to 3 rollbacks. 

But its better than losing toons during transfer .......... 3 rollbacks..

Wish I was smart as someone on my server that uploaded basilisk during the rollbacks ..

Archived