Megalania Toxin

Dylan1602

Guest DJRone89
3 minutes ago, Dylan1602 said:

What are peoples opinions on Megalania Toxin on The Island? It seems to me a bit like the spino spawns on rag before the buff. Am I doing something wrong or is this generally harder to find on the island?

Megalania spawns are simply much rarer on The Island.

19 minutes ago, Dylan1602 said:

What are peoples opinions on Megalania Toxin on The Island? It seems to me a bit like the spino spawns on rag before the buff. Am I doing something wrong or is this generally harder to find on the island?

You've just got to know where to look :P take rare flowers into either Carno island cave Stonehenge cave or the cement paste cave, remember to bring rare flowers megalania like to hide above the mesh in the roof of caves 

You need Megalania toxins to Megapithecus Beta and Alfa boss, and hard to get thiese in Island, because only SE and Ragna have megalania's in surface. In Island you find only in 4 caves, but one of this is very hard (swamp), and not always there in the other three caves. This is the reason, why big tribes buy toxins for ingots or elements.

1 hour ago, NajaNivea said:

You need Megalania toxins to Megapithecus Beta and Alfa boss, and hard to get thiese in Island, because only SE and Ragna have megalania's in surface. In Island you find only in 4 caves, but one of this is very hard (swamp), and not always there in the other three caves. This is the reason, why big tribes buy toxins for ingots or elements.

We run the swamp cave nearly 5 times every day but we haven't been bringing the rare flowers. When we do our runs tonight we'll be using the flowers to see if there is any hidden above the ceiling. 

4 hours ago, NajaNivea said:

only SE and Ragna have megalania's in surface.

Where are megalania on the SE surface?

2 hours ago, Dylan1602 said:

We run the swamp cave nearly 5 times every day but we haven't been bringing the rare flowers. When we do our runs tonight we'll be using the flowers to see if there is any hidden above the ceiling. 

We had problems farming the toxin too until we started using flowers.

Clear the room first, then eat flowers or you might get in trouble.

• 3 months later...

hey guys let me give you my best advice! go tame any megalanias you find, in caves on the island, or set up a small taming base over Ragnarok. get 5 females and 1 male. then breed them, put the eggs to hatch and there you have it! free megalania toxin. Soon as the baby megalania is born it has 2 toxin on it's inventory, all you need to do it pick it out. This  way you can do Alpha Megapitecus every 2 days! You are most welcome! 

Archived