Next DLC hopes/things you want to happen/be added

Anubis7

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, RexManRex said:

I don't want new dlc I would like for them to fix their game, disconnecting every 3-4 minutes for hours at a time isn't acceptable for a fully priced retail game. 

Theres been quite a few times in different posts, including some threads that i created where iv argued the game has enough content to stand on its own while the devs fix the many things broken in the game.  The saying quality(No bugs) over quantity(More content) is something these devs lack understanding of.  Someone from nintendo or bethesda will create a spinoff of this game that will have higher quality and this game will lose its player base almost overnight because of it.  Idc if this is basically an indy studio with no sponsors and such, this game is a goldmine.  These devs probably hav a decent profit already saved up so they dnt hav to get greedy and try to make more dlc for cash flow when parts of the main game r broken.  That greed will cause wat iv mentioned.

1 hour ago, Arkaholic said:

I take it you play on console?

Ps4, i dnt play online, but the skylord artifact dsnt spawn in northwest cave, every time u upload ur dinos ur playing roulette with wether u get em back or not, losing ur characters upon ascension and losing all ur trophy/achievement awards with it is bs.  If COD WoW halo had these problems theyd b fixed by now, the devs wudnt willfully ignore or prioritize other less important things

I can say what I don't want to see in the new dlc. 

Electric storms, sand storms, heat stroke, constant earthquakes, mushroom spore clouds, half the map being unbuildable due to radiation or the sun, a stupid wood replacement that stops you making cool stuff on other servers, engrams that need new mats to craft and in general no new mats at all unless they are added to the island, it's so silly not being able to make simple things like a whip or cliff platform because of dlc specific mats. No unbreedable creatures, no healing plants,  no 32 ac to hatch something weaker than a wyvern 

44 minutes ago, SmokeyB said:

Electric storms, sand storms, heat stroke, constant earthquakes, mushroom spore clouds, half the map being unbuildable due to radiation or the sun, a stupid wood replacement that stops you making cool stuff on other servers, engrams that need new mats to craft and in general no new mats at all unless they are added to the island, it's so silly not being able to make simple things like a whip or cliff platform because of dlc specific mats. No unbreedable creatures, no healing plants,  no 32 ac to hatch something weaker than a wyvern 

Agreed :) 

10 hours ago, Popojijo said:

I’d love if their next DLC was a fix for Xbox where the rag server doesn’t boot everyone every 10-15 minutes with 30-40 second intervals of lag in between. That would be the best DLC. 

First of all, that wouldn't be a DLC. That would be a patch, or possibly included in a TLC.

Secondly, I TOTALLY agree!!!

Yesterday, I was playing ark, and several times I died by the game crashing and I fall off my grif or wyvern...

It would be very useful, and it's so annoying when I am talking on that chat, and I crash and I have no idea what they said afterward and I have to explain that I crashed again.

I hope they add cross-breeded dinosaurs, and there's a chance they will. It doesn't look like it's going to be a 'normal' ark, though... I wish they would give us a natural-looking one ;/. Even SE had ruins, but it was better than rusted-metal-everywhere-I-look, AKA aberration.

If they continue adding dlc after this story ark (PLEASE), I hope they perhaps make a ocean one (desert islands and about 80% of the map water) or, honestly, just 'time period' maps, like a arctic one to counter SE.

17 hours ago, SmokeyB said:

Ah, yes. How about this - I don't want to see a 'easiest' spawn zone with basilisks, alpha raptors, and no water sources close enough to be easily usable when you run out of thirst every five seconds. HONESTLY, WC!

And yes, for all the world don't add creatures which a) are called reaper queen and king and make them genderless and only hatching into males and b) you have to go down into the most dangerous part of the map, keep on GOING BACK for things to feed the baby you stole, and then - NOPE! Can't breed them!

On 2/15/2018 at 6:05 AM, DrChicken24 said:

Well, I don't think it will be that big...

Ooh, it would be amazing if they gave us a earth dlc with basically the actual land (minus huge cities), and just kept on expanding it so we could have actual exploration. ESPECIALLY if they added npcs and little villages as well.

7 minutes ago, GerbilRex said:

Ooh, it would be amazing if they gave us a earth dlc with basically the actual land (minus huge cities), and just kept on expanding it so we could have actual exploration. ESPECIALLY if they added npcs and little villages as well.

Ok.. for the FINAL time, I absolutely HATE the idea of NPCs. I don't want to explain again, I have done it enough times.

People are speculating that ARK: Extinction will be earth based. Stay tuned! :) 

8 minutes ago, GerbilRex said:

Only trouble with npcs and little villages is that first troll on the server will kill all the npcs and eat the village with a giga and foundation the area so nothing spawned. 

3 minutes ago, SmokeyB said:

Only trouble with npcs and little villages is that first troll on the server will kill all the npcs and eat the village with a giga and foundation the area so nothing spawned. 

I can't say enough how much I HATE the idea of NPCs... LEAVE IT TO THE MODS!

Oh, and that isn't the only trouble with NPCs.

17 minutes ago, DrChicken24 said:

I can't say enough how much I HATE the idea of NPCs... LEAVE IT TO THE MODS!

Oh, and that isn't the only trouble with NPCs.

18 minutes ago, SmokeyB said:

Whoa, calm down xD

And no matter what they add, trolls will ruin it.

Archived