Next DLC hopes/things you want to happen/be added

Anubis7

52 minutes ago, Anubis7 said:

I had the same idea for a earth-inspired Dlc with the oak lands, hills,plains, farmlands/open vineyard type lands, and where the oak trees end would be a grassy bluff with a view out to the water the bluffs would drop down (with more intense and steep drops in some places then others) to a nice small quite sandy beach. That would be AWESOME!!!! But for other places in the world they could have: The jungles of South America with large murky rivers where danger lurks beneath, The open Savanahs of Africa with a variety of animals and water holes with animals grazing around them. That would become really cool. 

I would find that cool, too.

Earth is kinda big tho, so they might have to make it smaller... :P 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, DrChicken24 said:

I would find that cool, too.

Earth is kinda big tho, so they might have to make it smaller... :P 

U guys do realize from the tek cave earth is in ruin right?  3 sets of holograms, dinos and ancient earth in the pangea state, modern earth and humans, disaster earth and "alien".

As 4 wat id lik 2 see, theres a few different things, the solo defaults 2 actually b the games basic operation stats wud b nice.  I hav 2 click the max difficulty box just to get Scorched to give 150s lik its supposed to and the default difficulty is .2 which makes lik lvl 30 max wild lvl on the island.  Im trying to run as close as possible 2 official playthrough and i cant tell 100% im suppose to hav at wat, i dnt know the games suppose 2 b default cus the default we hav available is horribly off.  Since we got industrial everything else lets just put a dehydrator in there too to round it off.  The things that rly bother me tho is how we get ripped off resource wise.  5 narcberries=50 torp but the narco we make is only worth 40 but ir requires 5 berries to make.  If its being cut by the meat then we shud b getting 2 per craft.  Grinding a drug down into a powder state makes it easier to digest or seep into blood, meaning its more potent.  Then take that the tranq arrow uses only 1 narco but the darts take 3 and a dart isnt even 2x as powerful as the arrow.  Btw y do we need to waste a bullet 2 create the dart?  If its for the case then y do we need more metal, if its for the gunpowder then y not just make it require gunpowder.  Btw its a subsonic dart so the amount of powder in a supersonic bullet wud b way to much.  The dart problem continues with the shock dart, y do we need a normal dart to create a shock dart?  The bio toxin has 2x the power of a narco and we hav to waste metal creating a case anyways.  Btw thats 3 toxin per dart but only 2x power, so we put 6x the power of resources to get only a 2x gain?  The crossbows rly tick me off too.  Has any1 at wc ever shot a crossbow b4?  Bcus i hav and the bolt(Not an arrow) fired from a crossbow travels much faster and therefore drops much less then it does in ark.  Theres a delat from the line snapping and the arrow actually firing as well in ark.  Then we need the transfer system to stop eating our dinos, get the skylord artifact to spawn lik its supposed to, and actually b able to ascend without doing a work around so we dnt lose all our notes and survivor.  The update i want is a fix for glaring issues that even big companies that hate to patch would fix pretty darn quickly and a few tweaks to make the game a bit more far, not easier, just not ripped off.

10 hours ago, noodaboy said:

Tameable cavemen you can order to gather poop/eggs and put food on feeding throughs.  Taming method: clubbing. ^^

There was talk awhile back that wc was considering this, theres already a mod called bush people that puts cpu people into the game.  Idk if you can order them to feed the dinos but its possible.

27 minutes ago, Onimusha759 said:

There was talk awhile back that wc was considering this, theres already a mod called bush people that puts cpu people into the game.  Idk if you can order them to feed the dinos but its possible.

I don't have PC, I have xbox, and I know that The Bush People Mod is not the greatest... at all.

8 minutes ago, DrChicken24 said:

I don't have PC, I have xbox, and I know that The Bush People Mod is not the greatest... at all.

Ya im a ps4 guy, so idk anything hands on bout wat the mods do.  I do know sum mods rly put this game on steroids til u get a john cena outcome.  Idk wat its called but u get all these new monsters, sum dragon god creatures, u can even sacrifice gear to get btr insane versions.  If u go to youtube and type ark taming dragon gods ull get to see this game on steroids lol

On 2/7/2018 at 8:22 PM, DrChicken24 said:

4 and 5 are basically what people are speculating Extinction will be.

I really despise the space/TEK DLC.

I think that the underwater one would be by far the greatest and an amazing expansion.

Another one that would be cool is an all snow one, like Ark: Freeze or something cheezy like that xD 

They could have snow shoes for ice dlc and water platforms for water.

Im waiting for them to add 1 more ark that requires the alpha ascension to unlock like how gamma unlocked the center and beta unlocked ragnarok.  Id lik it to be 1 more super map that will combine everything like ragnarok did but hav aberration biomes plus watever new 1s the dlcs will bring.  Since you would have to earn it through alpha i think it would be fair.  Course ppl might just cheat it like they did for ragnarok

Structure's + on official. The !@#$ing clipping issues makes solid base building a pain in the ass.

As for the DLC... Shigo Island's is nice for another official DLC. For Extinction? I'm just going to wait and see, but I hope to see the influence of the Ragnarok development team on it. They did an AWESOME job with Ragnarok, to the point that I would have been willing to shell out 30$ for it.

But, really, the DLC I want most? Primal Survival. I WANNA BE A RAPTOR!!!!

1 hour ago, Frogspoison said:

Structure's + on official. The !@#$ing clipping issues makes solid base building a pain in the ass.

As for the DLC... Shigo Island's is nice for another official DLC. For Extinction? I'm just going to wait and see, but I hope to see the influence of the Ragnarok development team on it. They did an AWESOME job with Ragnarok, to the point that I would have been willing to shell out 30$ for it.

But, really, the DLC I want most? Primal Survival. I WANNA BE A RAPTOR!!!!

I agree with you 100% on all of that.

I do hope extinction will b on earth with underground ecosystems lik underworld on center but larger so we hav everything ragnarok had plus room for aberration since the earth is basically in ruin.

6 hours ago, Onimusha759 said:

I agree with you 100% on all of that.

I do hope extinction will b on earth with underground ecosystems lik underworld on center but larger so we hav everything ragnarok had plus room for aberration since the earth is basically in ruin.

Well, I don't think it will be that big...

1 hour ago, DrChicken24 said:

I don't think they would ever downgrade Rag, especially that it's now 99%.

(But what is that other 1%, I am DYING to know!)

I meant a new map, extinction 4 example, not adjusting an old 1.

1 hour ago, charles06 said:

It's little rocks and bushes in certain places or that's what majority of the forms I've read have said.

They were talking bout adding a tek cave to ragnarok in the past tho most ppl hav given up on that since the boss arena is wat it is on rag

2 hours ago, Onimusha759 said:

I meant a new map, extinction 4 example, not adjusting an old 1.

They were talking bout adding a tek cave to ragnarok in the past tho most ppl hav given up on that since the boss arena is wat it is on rag

3 hours ago, charles06 said:

It's little rocks and bushes in certain places or that's what majority of the forms I've read have said.

I know... I was joking... I was making fun of how it is "99%" done...

19 hours ago, DrChicken24 said:

I don't think they would ever downgrade Rag, especially that it's now 99%.

(But what is that other 1%, I am DYING to know!)

It is a hidden cave that is covered by rocks you have to mine first. Then you enter the cave (approx 4 x 4 foundations large) , and you can collect up to 500 Mejorberries!!!!  How awesome

I hope they add holiday event commands for console single player. That way, those of us that play single player can be able to activate holiday events in our games. 

Not everybody wants to participate in the online community (anymore, in my case) or even the dedicated server community, so it'd be a nice addition to the single player experience. 

9 minutes ago, Sentiments said:

I hope they add holiday event commands for console single player. That way, those of us that play single player can be able to activate holiday events in our games. 

Not everybody wants to participate in the online community (anymore, in my case) or even the dedicated server community, so it'd be a nice addition to the single player experience. 

I personally don't like the loneliness of singleplayer, but from what I have played, that would be an awesome feature!

7 hours ago, Sentiments said:

I dnt lik how ppl act online, sure its lonelyish, but i would love to have access to holiday events even if just to get the emotes and skins/hairs

Archived