Next DLC hopes/things you want to happen/be added

Anubis7

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Mendoza said:

DLC located on earth that is something like the movie/book series "The Maze Runner"

I love that book, and that would be really cool plus it would fit with the story of them escaping The Arks ("The maze") that were created by the Homo Deus ("Wicked") to go to earth sort of like what happens in the books.

9 minutes ago, Anubis7 said:

I love that book, and that would be really cool plus it would fit with the story of them escaping The Arks ("The maze") that were created by the Homo Deus ("Wicked") to go to earth sort of like what happens in the books.

I love the books too, and the movies. That would be awesome! But im pretty sure the next DLC will be on earth, ARK: Extinction? 

16 hours ago, AtillaWalker said:

Aquatic one. Coupled with sea dino TLC and AI pass.

They need that! It would be cool if they also added more diversity to the Oceans' spawn locations and biomes (i.e kelp forests, underwater volcanoes, coral reefs, ell grass beds/kelp flats and plains) that would be cool.   

-At least one water boss arena.

-Max human level to 150, so we can technically be the same as all the other dinos (This Rex is 150 because it did all the alpha bosses, then came back to the island to retire a bit and enjoy his hard grinded levels, but you tamed it with a slingshot).

-Human NPCs, maybe Helena & co.

-More character customization

-A ghost like "dino" that can "phase" through walls and such, that can become incorporal for a small amount of time and you would need special weaponry to take it down.

-More underwater weaponry, maybe add a weapon attachment that will allow underwater firing?

41 minutes ago, Paroxyde said:

-At least one water boss arena.

-Max human level to 150, so we can technically be the same as all the other dinos (This Rex is 150 because it did all the alpha bosses, then came back to the island to retire a bit and enjoy his hard grinded levels, but you tamed it with a slingshot).

-Human NPCs, maybe Helena & co.

-More character customization

-A ghost like "dino" that can "phase" through walls and such, that can become incorporal for a small amount of time and you would need special weaponry to take it down.

-More underwater weaponry, maybe add a weapon attachment that will allow underwater firing?

I like the ideas besides NPCs... The Bush People mod shows how bad NPCs could be, and I just think that it may ruin the game online. But, if they add an option in the singleplayer menu for NPC tribes and such, I think that would be cool.

It wont be aquatic I can tell you that much but I know where we are going to in it.

We are going to the planet below us looks like from what we see after ascension that there is remains of human civilization and then something big not to mention probably uglier than Rockwell is going to mess with us down there because that roar wasn't anything normal

also I'd like to see something big and uglier that the reaper and some mutated in some horrific way and a lot of backstory this time AND PLEASE RECONSIDER DIANAS DEATH AS A MISTAKE

10 minutes ago, Flaming104 said:

It wont be aquatic I can tell you that much but I know where we are going to in it.

We are going to the planet below us looks like from what we see after ascension that there is remains of human civilization and then something big not to mention probably uglier than Rockwell is going to mess with us down there because that roar wasn't anything normal

also I'd like to see something big and uglier that the reaper and some mutated in some horrific way and a lot of backstory this time AND PLEASE RECONSIDER DIANAS DEATH AS A MISTAKE

What is earth mostly made of, smart guy? Water. Even if most seemed to have dried out, it only means meaner and stronger water dinos fighting for survival in what's left of their water kingdom. And diana's death will allow the SS Helena x Meiyin  to sail foward unhindered!

I'd like to see mech we can use, or advanced AI we can craft for various helpful purposes.  What if we had a drone capable of scouting behind enemy lines while invisible (limited duration) for example.  Sentries that can be guard dogs and roam an area out of turret reach would be cool.  

Story wise I'd like to see more answers as to the why, what now, and so forth.  Maybe there is a VERY difficult group of aliens that we are fighting and there will be a boss or bosses that are extremely difficult to beat but provide amazing rewards.  Perhaps space might be involved later on in order to take the fight to the enemy.  Think space survival but with space stations/ship invasions/etc.  Perhaps we set up our own version of a FOB in enemy territory on a nearby moon and have to head out to harvest materials there as well as on asteroids and other planets.  

Dino/monster wise I'm not sure honestly.  There are already a lot of creatures in the game at this point and not sure what new ones we'd need.  Only thing I can think of is maybe a land based crystal farming dino.

I don't mean an aquatic map. It could be a desolate urban jungle. BUT, the boss is a water one, you teleport in the middle of a water drain and swim up. You can chose to fight it with water dino or land dino as the arena is designed for both.

And maybe there would be 4 bosses? Engram reward for gamma and beta, +5 lvls for alpha. And one of them is the sovereign of the ocean, one the king of the sky, an other one the emperor of the lands and the last one is a human construct, epitom of evolution.

5 minutes ago, Paroxyde said:

What is earth mostly made of, smart guy? Water. Even if most seemed to have dried out, it only means meaner and stronger water dinos fighting for survival in what's left of their water kingdom. And diana's death will allow the SS Helena x Meiyin  to sail foward unhindered

But we need someone to replace Rockwell and Diana would've been perfect at least be nice they made Mei Yin fine with death because she liked Diana too look at Helena's notes

I'm pretty open-minded with the future DLC. Literally the only thing that's important to me is that we get some new dinosaurs. I felt like the mutation angle of Aberration just didn't feel right for Ark, and I couldn't find myself getting into any of the new critters with the only exception being the glowpets. DLC variants of dinosaurs are cool, if they want to do something like the Aberrant dinosaurs, but I would like to see some actual new creatures - but things that actually existed. I don't mind the mutated angle to some extent, I just don't want the game to feel like another game with some Ark elements like Aberration kind of did.

2 minutes ago, Akherousia said:

I'm pretty open-minded with the future DLC. Literally the only thing that's important to me is that we get some new dinosaurs. I felt like the mutation angle of Aberration just didn't feel right for Ark, and I couldn't find myself getting into any of the new critters with the only exception being the glowpets. DLC variants of dinosaurs are cool, if they want to do something like the Aberrant dinosaurs, but I would like to see some actual new creatures - but things that actually existed. I don't mind the mutated angle to some extent, I just don't want the game to feel like another game with some Ark elements like Aberration kind of did.

Same here. I feel they have been adding too many mythical and non-existing creatures that people are forgetting why they bought and loved this game: You can play with freaking DINOSAURS!

I hope they go back to the old ways and add dinos or creatures that existed long before, it would be a blast from the past.

17 minutes ago, Flaming104 said:

But we need someone to replace Rockwell and Diana would've been perfect at least be nice they made Mei Yin fine with death because she liked Diana too look at Helena's notes

Hmmm how about the federalist guy that starts with an S, forgot his name, Santiago? Santanamo? Santa? Anyway, this dude fits the bill.

8 minutes ago, Paroxyde said:

Hmmm how about the federalist guy that starts with an S, forgot his name, Santiago? Santanamo? Santa? Anyway, this dude fits the bill.

dude but Mei Yin went full on I'm going to kill somebody mode when Rockwell killed Diana can you not see how this has left Mei Yin she is empty on the inside the only reason she followed Helena is for a reason to live because Helena is her friend

AND NO SANTIAGO HE NEARLY DIES EVERY 5 SECONDS

21 minutes ago, DrChicken24 said:

Same here. I feel they have been adding too many mythical and non-existing creatures that people are forgetting why they bought and loved this game: You can play with freaking DINOSAURS!

I hope they go back to the old ways and add dinos or creatures that existed long before, it would be a blast from the past.

Exactly. I don't want them to feel like they can't deviate and give us new creations, but Aberration legitimately didn't feel like Ark to me, despite the aberrant versions of dinosaurs floating about. I understand that new, fictional creatures are likely necessary to advance the storyline, but I think there is still room for some new dinosaurs to be included, too.

Archived