Maga tribes need to be banned plain and simple

Arkisdying

Most tribes that join maga tribe are forced to do so then they wipe anyone else that doesnt join thats the real reason why arks dying i was here day 1 when 70 people on every server during the week and now there less then 20 players now on maybe if ur lucky 40 now ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED IS DYING NO MATTER WHAT THEY TRY TO FIX IT MOSTLY WONT FIX THIS PROBLEM ANYONE WHO ARGUES WITH POST 99% PROBABLY A ALPHA TRIBE OR A MAGA TRIBE

3 minutes ago, Sphere said:

Maga = Make Ark Great Again? o.O

i LOL'D tbh. but to original poster, how is it fair to ban players for doing what the game has offered? if you can manage to run a a tribe where everyone wants to join and can control it more power to ya, either do the same and start recruiting everyone try to become a big tribe or just get allied, switch servers till you find somewhere to settle. alternatively you could play a dedicated/host one, play single player so your own rules/pve. but as a survival game you should expect people to do what is intended and that objective is to SURVIVE. just my 2 cents :D (btw not a mega tribe just another person trying to survive and thrive as well) 

Mega tribes are bad for the game. A tribe limit is needed. Just because the game allows people to make a tribe of 40 people doesn't mean its right. If one tribe has that many people then the next tribe needs that many to compete. It's a viscous circle. If tribe size was limited to say 5 people then small tribes could play as they wanted, there wouldn't be the need to have that many people, solo tribes could survive and pvp, small scale pvp would be more common and the game would be more fun. 

• Volunteer Moderator

Yeah this thread is going no where. It's only going to get people in trouble. I see where it's going and locking it now. 

If you have a proof of a tribe doing something that's ban worthy talk to support via the ticket system located here.

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us

Archived