So how do you feel about Anzha?

Signedfan59

Difficult to tell just from pictures. But I hope to see some videos from it.
It will be a case of seeing what the Unofficial PC players think of it as they will be the only one playing it to experience its uniqueness.
Oh :( so it's not something that will make its way to console [emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using SurviveTheArk Community mobile app

• Volunteer Moderator
6 hours ago, anubis3691 said:

Oh :( so it's not something that will make its way to console emoji24.pngemoji24.png

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using SurviveTheArk Community mobile app

Only if it gets chosen to be integrated like Ragnarok.

But none of the content on the current Sponsored Mod Program is coming to console, or Official PC besides S+. That may change if any of the mods get chosen to be integrated, but there are no guarantees.

The map is ok, things I don't like is the arrangement of trees. For example the redwood trees and the palm trees are disposed in line, without landforms or touch of originality. That's a problem in a lot of created maps, the creators put trees just to show people there are forests, but the biome itself doesn't looke realistic and good, it's just ugly and forgettable, the best example being The Volcano Map.

Another thing is thie giant skeleton, which I think besides showing a path between two mountains isn't realistic at all. Everytime I see a giant skeleton in a map, I asked myself what the hell could have been this huge and survive in such a tiny map (that goes for Ragnarok too), it's too disproportionate. There are some maps that try to showcase skeletons of ancient creatures, sometimes it's cool looking, other times it looks like the map creator just wanted to put skeletons in impossible configurations.

On 2/4/2018 at 2:45 PM, FunkySpino said:

Another thing is thie giant skeleton, which I think besides showing a path between two mountains isn't realistic at all. Everytime I see a giant skeleton in a map, I asked myself what the hell could have been this huge and survive in such a tiny map (that goes for Ragnarok too), it's too disproportionate. There are some maps that try to showcase skeletons of ancient creatures, sometimes it's cool looking, other times it looks like the map creator just wanted to put skeletons in impossible configurations.

Perhaps the sea levels rose and led to their demise as the available landmass shrank?

2 hours ago, Hemplethwaite said:

Perhaps the sea levels rose and led to their demise as the available landmass shrank?

Interesting... But still the land mass must have been huge to balance the size of this creature. And how could the skeleton fuse with the two mountains ? Anyway it's just that for a map that promotes it's natural landscapes, it's weird to have that.

1 hour ago, FunkySpino said:

Interesting... But still the land mass must have been huge to balance the size of this creature. And how could the skeleton fuse with the two mountains ? Anyway it's just that for a map that promotes it's natural landscapes, it's weird to have that.

ARK lore and explorers notes address the issue of impossibly large creatures "surviving" on the island. Helena I think it is calls into question how an island with such a high predator density can even exist and support that many hunters.

Speaking of giant skeletons in stupid places tho.... as cool as it looks how about that huge ass skeleton in the tiny cave at the bottom of abberation? The one with tbe glowing skull, not the one above the pink lake in the open.

12 minutes ago, RasFW said:

ARK lore and explorers notes address the issue of impossibly large creatures "surviving" on the island. Helena I think it is calls into question how an island with such a high predator density can even exist and support that many hunters.

Speaking of giant skeletons in stupid places tho.... as cool as it looks how about that huge ass skeleton in the tiny cave at the bottom of abberation? The one with tbe glowing skull, not the one above the pink lake in the open.

There are too much predators for one place, but at least they dont stomp on eachother because there are as large as landmasses, even the titanosaurus and the giga which are way too big can fit the maps they're into, even though Ii think both of them should be reduced in size. I haven't seen the whole map of Aberration yet, I'm gonna check that.

Looks big and bland like the last two maps (Center and Ragnorok). All this map will succeed in doing if added is further divide and split the community which is entirely given more servers are already averaging 10-15 players at peak time. If anything they need to delete some servers force players back together and reduce the allowed tribe size to not more then 15 at most.

Archived