Community Crunch 117 & Sponsored Mod Program Spotlight!

Jen

On 03/02/2018 at 3:42 PM, elmncha said:

I have really cool idea for raptors in tlc. I think they should be able to open doors, they should open enemy tchatch, wooden and glass doors with full hp, stone that is under half hp, metal under 1k hp( let's be honest, if they would open tek ones it would be to op), and every friendly door (that wouldn't be gamechanging, but that surelly would be cool emo) and with all that let them go throught the doors ( don't make them smaller). 

Good idea but what the raptors really need to have is the ability to jump and stay on the prey for a while (using stamina). It's like the basic thing about raptors, they are famous for their claws and actually not using it in the game... Could also work for sabertooth. 

• Volunteer Moderator
6 hours ago, UnfinishedRiot said:

So never coming to Xbox? I had hoped we'd at least get structures plus.

No, that's not what i'm saying.

Everything in the Sponsored Mod program has a "possibility" of coming to the core game. Whilst they are in the Sponsored Mod program they will NOT be available on PC Official, or Consoles. Only PC Unofficial and Single Player has access to them.

If they are picked, like Ragnarok to be integrated into the core game and become an Official Mod, then yes it will come to PC Official and Consoles.

Yes Structures Plus is coming to Console as it has already been picked.

Therefore this map is not coming to PC Official or Consoles because it has just simply been added to the Sponsored Mod program. Therefore it has an opportunity to become an Official Mod but there are no guarantees that will ever happen.

Edited by GP

I think you should stop all work on TLC, and start working on fixing all the bugs.

You have already shown numerous times that you can't release an update on time. You also release stuff that is completely broken. So how about you start with the list of 500+ known bugs, and fix them before adding and changing everything.

2 months later, and aberrant megalosaurus still doesn't breed correctly on PS4

Constant falling through map

dino's glitching into or under map

Duping happening again

tribes rolling back server to not loose dino's when loosing

the list just keep growing bigger and bigger. But what do we have to live with? When we ask you when something will be fixed, you can't give an answer, yet here is a STUPID TLC PATCH instead.

FIX THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, DERoestorf said:

I think you should stop all work on TLC, and start working on fixing all the bugs.

You have already shown numerous times that you can't release an update on time. You also release stuff that is completely broken. So how about you start with the list of 500+ known bugs, and fix them before adding and changing everything.

2 months later, and aberrant megalosaurus still doesn't breed correctly on PS4

Constant falling through map

dino's glitching into or under map

Duping happening again

tribes rolling back server to not loose dino's when loosing

the list just keep growing bigger and bigger. But what do we have to live with? When we ask you when something will be fixed, you can't give an answer, yet here is a STUPID TLC PATCH instead.

FIX THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you, they should fix the glitches and bugs, but the TLC pass is also needed as the original creatures looked as bad as the gameplay. Maybe once they're done with all the creatures they can fix the game.

We can always hope that that day will come.

On 2/2/2018 at 10:23 PM, MIracolix87 said:

No Evolution Event? Could someone be so kind to explain me how it’s determined when a event will be held? I thought that the Evolution Wvsnt would be every weekend? 

Thx :)

They should actually change it up to have some events on week days to be fair with all their player base.  Not everyone on earth works on weekdays.

On 2/3/2018 at 2:42 PM, elmncha said:

I have really cool idea for raptors in tlc. I think they should be able to open doors, they should open enemy tchatch, wooden and glass doors with full hp, stone that is under half hp, metal under 1k hp( let's be honest, if they would open tek ones it would be to op), and every friendly door (that wouldn't be gamechanging, but that surelly would be cool emo) and with all that let them go throught the doors ( don't make them smaller). 

Mesopithecus already do this for doors I believe? but it has to be in the inside of the door to work

Azanah a new map it sounds intriguing but i have looked at it and honestly if it wants to compete it's going to need it all wyverns drakes, golems it needs to be like Ragnarok otherwize it will be a great map with nothing new to the players. but still excellent...

-Inkay  the dwid  38==> 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCICfUDg6PgFhEe0Sxz95j8A chek us out sometime...