Reaper Impregnation while Transfers?

Synistermissy

Transferring/Ascending essentially destroys your body where it was, and recreates it where you want to go. Removing any and all buffs/debuffs/status effects..

So no the Baby does not transfer.. Ive tested before on my unofficial cluster and it disappears entirely... But back to your question i have NOT tested on official. However basing what ive seen on my cluster.. I cannot see how the transfer system would be any different on official..  on mine it does not work bringing a baby reaper over from aberration to the island.

5 hours ago, Phyrist said:

So no the Baby does not transfer.. Ive tested before on my unofficial cluster and it disappears entirely... But back to your question i have NOT tested on official. However basing what ive seen on my cluster.. I cannot see how the transfer system would be any different on official..  on mine it does not work bringing a baby reaper over from aberration to the island.

Someone did it before, same deal. If you can't do it in unofficial, like ascension, chances of it in official is the same deal, like effects and gestation.

tl;dr: You can't transfer gestation to other server.

Archived