278 Procoptodon TLC concern.

DarthaNyan

- Can carry small creatures and baby dinos in its pouch
- Babies imprinted while in a carried Procoptodon pouch receive more affinity

Will they be able to carry water dwelling animals' babies as well? (and apply the food consumption/imprinting bonuses to them)

If yes, will aquatic babies survive a trip over the dry land?

What if baby wants to "walk" during imprinting process - how will that work if pouched?

Edit: also, an unaddressed very old bug with Procoptodon. (sorry for crossposting)

12 minutes ago, DarthaNyan said:

I'm pretty sure IF keeping aquatic animals in pouches will be possible - players will come up with all kinds of new interesting water pen builds.

I don't think it will be possible since it makes no sense for a fish to be in a kangaroo's pouch.
Maybe a new tame/structure that does the same for aquatic babies? ?

4 hours ago, Hamlion said:

I don't think it will be possible since it makes no sense for a fish to be in a kangaroo's pouch.
Maybe a new tame/structure that does the same for aquatic babies? ?

Giant ****ing seahorses!!!!!! I'm super excited now, WC listen to this. We NEED giant seahorses! :P

Okay.... We don't NEED then, but they'd still be cool. Lol

1 hour ago, BertNoobians said:

i just got a baby procoptodon lvl 228 with normal stats, it got the health from one of the parents. so bug seems to be fixed.

It is not (did another test on level 1 Procoptodons at the time of this post).

Tested it with high levels as well: whose HP and Stamina did baby inherit?

40 minutes ago, ChargingParacerParacer said:

I'm expecting kt to only work with land based dinos but that's a good concern just incase.

Well, there is another concern as well: up to what size of animals will procoptodons able to fit in their pouch? Because the ones that matter are usually pretty big and logically shouldn't fit.

Archived