Structures+ question

Martinigirl

I never used any mods before, but I thought to give structures+ a try. Now I built the smithy, while I'm level 25, and I find every possible blueprint in there the smithy can make. Is that supposed to work like that? I hardly need to learn any engrams anymore this way. Seems a bit odd. Am I missing something here? 

Those appear to be blueprints that are stored in the Smithy. The green marker should indicate Ramshackle tier. Since the words are turned off, I can only guess. If you have inventory open and then press Q, the words would appear over the contents. If there are blue prints stored in the smithy, move them to your inventory to clear it. Then pick up the Smithy and see if they come back. 

The Smithy is in the "inventory" tab. There is no "Crafting" tab like is shown on the player side (left). This would indicate that you have not learned any engrams that are required to be crafted in the Smithy; again, indicating that these are blueprints that the player transferred into the smithy inventory. Interesting that there are platform saddles (blueprints) at level 25 (admin command spawn?). 

I have run S+ for a long time in both single player and on dedicated servers. I just went in single player and on one of my servers to pick up and place back down my Smithy. I had no issues. 

I checked, you guys are right. It are all blueprints. It's not just the saddles by the way, all other tabs of the smithy are also filled with blueprints. Like all the pieces of the greenhouse for example. But where did they came from? I don't know the first thing about admin commands, so I doubt it's something I did. I hardly mess with things other than graphics. 

Well, it's not that I can't play on, I'll just try to ignore the pc weirdness ;)

Archived