When is the Valentine event?

DARKxASSASSIN22

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly the day before the event started our island PVE server hit also the server cap thanks to suddenly and magically appearing (active) tribes, rafts.... 

What is the point of even organising an event like this when a lot of servers are at tame cap. Apart from not be able to breed mating and hatching is not even possible. WHAT is the point of these coloured dinos and dropping  a chocolate cake when mating is blocked by cap.

Thank you for this no so great event, maybe next time enable at least mating and egg hatching or even remove the cap for the event only or make it higher.

WC......u suck........ been waiting for a while to breed my uber squids together to get an imprint........soon as event starts and i get egg out.... capped.... then i wake up to go to work(since bs middle of the week event) long enough to see squid finally popped in middle of the night sometime after i waited 8 hours on a 2 something hour inc that never got below 75%. Oh and only other server i could have tamed barry on capped by this morning so no wonderful color dinos for us...

Done with this event i wish they never did it.

5 minutes ago, bigfishrob said:

WC......u suck........ been waiting for a while to breed my uber squids together to get an imprint........soon as event starts and i get egg out.... capped.... then i wake up to go to work(since bs middle of the week event) long enough to see squid finally popped in middle of the night sometime after i waited 8 hours on a 2 something hour inc that never got below 75%. Oh and only other server i could have tamed barry on capped by this morning so no wonderful color dinos for us...

You play official?

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, anubis3691 said:

I had a curious question/thought.

Can unofficial servers run events like this as long as they keep it active on thier servers?

If you are talking about the vday content, i.e. pink dinos instead of the rate boosts then no, because the content is added through an update which will be updated again at the end of the event.

If you are talking about the vday content, i.e. pink dinos instead of the rate boosts then no, because the content is added through an update which will be updated again at the end of the event.

Thanks GP! Also how did your comment end up above my comment if mine came first o_O? What black magic is this!! I knew you were a wizard!

Edit: GP comment #238

Mine #239

Archived