When is the Valentine event?

DARKxASSASSIN22

• Volunteer Moderator
8 minutes ago, AdligerAdler said:

I know. That's why I'm asking for a time that's not late evening/night in Europe.

Oh sorry my bad I quoted the wrong person. I thought I quoted someone asking for what time it started.:cappa: I was just trying to update the thread for those that hadn't seen the tweet. ?

i have no control over when it starts or ends and at what time zone .... 

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Dylan1602 said:

There isn't 50% imprint cakes this year only taming ones or full health ones that is it. 3x breeding is just mildly better than the 2x breeding you've had on more than 1 occasion on a weekend. The thing is this might be a boosted breeding event but the amount of harvesting events on the weekends means anyone working weekends doesn't get to bathe in endless amounts of metal/polymer/crystal etc... and they don't get the have the mega structures as easily as the people who do get the weekend event so in the end it balances out for everyone.

If it is only fair to have it part weekend part week, why aren't the evo events extended for the weekday people, it'll only be fair right? 

Don't bring up server cap there is a completely different thread for that. This is for the Valentines event.

Id have no complaint about the weekend events partly during the week..... thought they usually do extend halfway through monday most of the time

Archived