When is the Valentine event?

DARKxASSASSIN22

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last year we got a good and long breed Valentine event and everybody was happy.

If the WildCard not solve the PVE server's tame cap problem, than this year Valentine event will be a big pile of .....

I hope, the WildCard fix this all day's tame cap limit problem before the event (especially when we will got a breed event again).

56 minutes ago, DarkEliteH2 said:

To be honest, all these past events revolves around big future releases, mainly Aberration. Since Aberration is out, maybe now, the devs can focus on a holiday event?

...Then again, there is the TLC patch. Is that set to release before or after Valentine’s Day?

After: "ETA week of February 18th!"

• Volunteer Moderator

Guarantee =/= Opinion

You personally can't "guarantee" anything in regards to what the Devs do for valentine's day.

Hopefully there will be something, even if it is just a ++(+) Evo event. I'm sure they would consider a breeding event at least for Valentine. But we'll see soon I guess.

On 02/02/2018 at 1:40 PM, GP said:

Guarantee =/= Opinion

You personally can't "guarantee" anything in regards to what the Devs do for valentine's day.

10 hours ago, flamron said:

And don’t forget a major update 12hrs after the event releases that will kill many dinos because people will still be updating for hours with slower internet speeds. 

this is something you can guarantee,

Archived