alliance DBU Alliance

HouseGoldster

Looking for Tribes to start an alliance on a server (Center)(PVP) looking for hard working people. Looking to eventually do boss fights with allies may then take over an Island server then maybe a Scorched Earth. To join alliance Message my GT - Luck Aftermath (Gamer Tag) Tribe names must be [House Example] (DBU) 

22 hours ago, HouseGoldster said:

Looking for Tribes to start an alliance on a server (Center)(PVP) looking for hard working people. Looking to eventually do boss fights with allies may then take over an Island server then maybe a Scorched Earth. To join alliance Message my GT - Luck Aftermath (Gamer Tag) Tribe names must be [House Example] (DBU) 

how about on arrberation?

On 2/5/2018 at 9:06 AM, anmar06 said:
On 2/5/2018 at 9:06 AM, anmar06 said:

that would be great right now Im the only one really on. my tribe mates have classes so they can be on much.

that would be great right now Im the only one really on. my tribe mates have classes so they can be on much.

we are currently on Ragnar server 508 under hydra DM me for more info (Luck Aftermath)

THIS IS FOR ALLIANCE PLAYERS:

so ive been trying to find the best way run a mass tribe alliance across a cluster. Nobody enjoys being wiped by turrets across the map and I don’t want to have to wipe their tribes either. I am the alpha tribe of the cluster and I have wanted to solve this issue for a while. The issue is that if I make an alliance, my base is vulnerable to their attacks. I thought of high hp tanks to store valuables, I’ve thought of hidden bases and many other idea to preserve the safety of my own tribe. After a while of thinking, I figured out a close to perfect solution. As you can create multiple alliances, you can make a separate tribe to alliance with you in a separate alliance. The spare tribe will be what builds turrets and defences around your base, and the center will belong to your main tribe so nothing bad can happen. Set pins to the turrets so you can refill when needed and it also keeps you hidden from other tribes as the tribe name will be different. With a base defended by a tribe that isn’t alliances with everyone else, I will be able to alliance with everyone while still keeping my base, tames, and hard work safe. This idea isn’t just for alpha tribes. You can do this to protect yourself in any alliance cases. I hope this helps!

22 hours ago, TheArkDoctor said:

so ive been trying to find the best way run a mass tribe alliance across a cluster. Nobody enjoys being wiped by turrets across the map and I don’t want to have to wipe their tribes either. I am the alpha tribe of the cluster and I have wanted to solve this issue for a while. The issue is that if I make an alliance, my base is vulnerable to their attacks. I thought of high hp tanks to store valuables, I’ve thought of hidden bases and many other idea to preserve the safety of my own tribe. After a while of thinking, I figured out a close to perfect solution. As you can create multiple alliances, you can make a separate tribe to alliance with you in a separate alliance. The spare tribe will be what builds turrets and defences around your base, and the center will belong to your main tribe so nothing bad can happen. Set pins to the turrets so you can refill when needed and it also keeps you hidden from other tribes as the tribe name will be different. With a base defended by a tribe that isn’t alliances with everyone else, I will be able to alliance with everyone while still keeping my base, tames, and hard work safe. This idea isn’t just for alpha tribes. You can do this to protect yourself in any alliance cases. I hope this helps!

You don’t need to do that. What you could do is this for example

Saints [ABC] and other tribes within that same alliance have it. Will show your all allied without needing to put up blue tags 

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 12:41 PM, TheArkDoctor said:

that's to many pins to remember if you even pin code anything (which you should). it would be a nightmare getting in and out of a base. And if your hiding behind the wall of turrets it would be benifitial to have them in your tribe so you can place more and fill them fast if your getting attacked and etc.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2018 at 12:27 PM, HouseGoldster said:

On 2/1/2018 at 12:27 PM, HouseGoldster said:

Hey me and my pal are experienced i got 89 days play time and we both used to be in The Purge alliance on the legacy servers. We just came after a few months break. Wedo good work, we are only two people atm. We are looking for new people but its not easy on the new servers now to find legit people. I got a level 80 toon. We are looking for opportunity in ark and being in an alliance would make things better for all of us. My GT is Vengecide, we could also maybe use an alliance discord chat to so people offline can keep contact.

Archived