Prim plus questions

Sygknight

Hey guys,

Have kinda a off topic two part question I have been seeing all this updates for a bunch of different things the servers, the Dino's, different maps,ect. But one thing I cannot find nor can do I hear about is primitive+. The last thing I saw was that the fixed some bugs but they didn't even address that we done even have vanilla Dino's on Aberration or the engrams. I'm not going to go to crazy on this but i am curious if they are just dead and we will soon these servers disappear or are what because I feel the primitive+ servers don't get the support they need. Any info on this would be great because I really don't want to be waisting any more time and effort on something that is sooner or later going to get nixt'd anyways. Thanks for your ear I appreciate it.

1 hour ago, Sygknight said:

Hey guys,

Have kinda a off topic two part question I have been seeing all this updates for a bunch of different things the servers, the Dino's, different maps,ect. But one thing I cannot find nor can do I hear about is primitive+. The last thing I saw was that the fixed some bugs but they didn't even address that we done even have vanilla Dino's on Aberration or the engrams. I'm not going to go to crazy on this but i am curious if they are just dead and we will soon these servers disappear or are what because I feel the primitive+ servers don't get the support they need. Any info on this would be great because I really don't want to be waisting any more time and effort on something that is sooner or later going to get nixt'd anyways. Thanks for your ear I appreciate it.

Tell that to the 8 Xbox prim+ officials...

Archived