Question About Defeating Beta Dragon in Offline Singleplayer

leondimitri

Hello. So, I play offline singleplayer only and I have the "singleplayer settings" option enabled, and I know this option supposedly diminishes the damage and the health pool of bosses, correct? I never fought bosses before and the reason I want to start with the beta dragon is because I want to unlock the Tek Trasmitter engram. So, I'm wondering: To defeat the beta dragon would it be enough to bring 10 rexes, 4 allos, 3 daeodons, 3 spinos, a couple of therizino and 1 yuty? Or should I actually bring some more dinos? If so how many of what?

I tried to collect the different recommendations in this forum into one easy(/ier)-to-find-thread: 

Take a look and see if it helps you. I haven't done beta dragon myself yet, so couldn't say if that would be enough, but theris and rexes seem to be favourites. Not sure the other dinos would suffice and would survive.

4 hours ago, Zahlea said:

I tried to collect the different recommendations in this forum into one easy(/ier)-to-find-thread: 

Take a look and see if it helps you. I haven't done beta dragon myself yet, so couldn't say if that would be enough, but theris and rexes seem to be favourites. Not sure the other dinos would suffice and would survive.

Wow, thanks, very good and thorough thread. Even helpful for other bosses.

48 minutes ago, Zahlea said:

Thank you, I'm happy if it were helpful :) Have you decided when you're going to try it yet?

I think I'm going to follow the tips in the thread and bring 18 therizinos + daeodon + yuty, I also heard they take reduced damage from the dragon. I didn't know there was a 20 dinos limit for bosss arenas and I was also thinking about bring my rexes as well, but since it has that limit I guess the therizinos will have to be enough. As to when I'm going to do it, it'll take a while, as I still have to keep breeding my therizinos until I have 18, plus I've got to level them up to get the required amount of health and damage, but eventually I'll do it :).

On 01/02/2018 at 12:28 PM, Zahlea said:

Good luck!

Well, So I finished breeding and decided to go today. Took 18 Therizinos, 1 daeodon and 1 yuty... well I saw some videos but didn't imagine dragon beta would really be this hard. Anyway, I was able to beat it, but lost a lot of dinos... I thought I wouldn't make it for one second at the end lol. Just got 4 ramaining therizinos and the Daeodon. But anyway, at least I got it done. 

27 minutes ago, leondimitri said:

Well, So I finished breeding and decided to go today. Took 18 Therizinos, 1 daeodon and 1 yuty... well I saw some videos but didn't imagine dragon beta would really be this hard. Anyway, I was able to beat it, but lost a lot of dinos... I thought I wouldn't make it for one second at the end lol. Just got 4 ramaining therizinos and the Daeodon. But anyway, at least I got it done. 

Let me guess: you forgot to fill therizinos with veggie cakes before the battle.

10 hours ago, leondimitri said:

Aawww, but congratz on beating the boss!! :D

10 hours ago, Zahlea said:

Aawww, but congratz on beating the boss!! :D

Thanks, your thread really helped me. Losing the thetherizinos was my fault :P. Anyway, I'll practice more whistles and stuff in the other bosses and then I'm gonna try the dragon again and see if it goes better. In the end, it's all down to practice.

Archived