video ? 4K Time Lapse of Scorched Earth Scenery

ShayeRyan

cheat slomo 10. "presses record."

If you want to make waves, put a bit more effort into it. You have the hardware to post videos of a visual quality most cannot. That much is apparent. So use it do something that will make people want to play ark.

An old friend of mine recently told me WHY he quit hosting servers and tagged along with me since September of 2016. Want to know what he said?

"It was the way you made clay. You showed me there is always something to expand upon."

Think about that for a second. Making clay. Such a simple thing, taken for granted and glanced over in a second's passing. But even that can be done in a way that can inspire that flicker of adventure or the inner tinker in others. There is always a way to light a fire under someone's behind: You have the opportunity to provide those ideas with practically unrivalled visual fidelity. So take some time and think about what you can show that would make a bored player comeback at full steam.

Essentially, just find your own unique way of looking at Ark, one that is specific to you and your perception, and share it with someone. You'd be surprised the effect that can have on others.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived