Hatching Wyvern Eggs

DrChicken24

Use air conditioners.  It's the same process. Wyvern eggs want to be hot.  Really hot.  Because of this, if you're using campfires, it can be more difficult to hatch on Ragnarok due to lower overall temperatures. On the other hand, a bunch of air conditioners does the trick every time.  Also.. All baby wyverns want milk. All of these things are map independent. 

Yeah,  you will go through ~10-15 fridges of meat on daeodons likely just to get out of the baby stage.   It's totally not worth it.   Honestly,  if you have a sturdy mount,  just fly up to the eastern mountains between the redwoods and the desert and find an ice wyvern female.   You can just tank the attacks on your mount while you knock her out.  They don't do a lot of damage at all (I killed a 165 on my drake [150 at hatch] and only lost about 300 HP [100% imprint by me, mind you.].)  Anything with a good saddle, though, can tank those fine.  (Don't try the same with poison, fire, or lightning wyverns, though....  Their breath is a bad time.)

Archived