BIGGEST ARK SALE ON ALL PLATFORMS EVER! Read more... ×
Mendoza

DON'T YOU HATE IT WHEN.......

Don't you hate it when.........  You try to feed a fish to a wild otter and your fish flies away instead !

20171210123809_1.thumb.jpg.d7722fd07da60abaffd73fdc4dd3ea2b.jpg

Don't you hate it when.........  You're this >< close to claiming your lost baby lamby but it starves to death instead  !

20180127220956_1.thumb.jpg.09ec3669413de89b440d859d426382ec.jpg

20180127221005_1.thumb.jpg.e0a35e23d262d6e975aca50b1298187a.jpg

What pet peeves really get to you?

When you go to land your flyer but instead of landing on the flat spot you picked it wants to turn around and land in the water instead. Or better yet you fly for 15 seconds and goto land then realize you are stuck in a server lag and jump back to only land in the water.

• Like 3

When...

• trying to claim a dino and the baby is wild because of a tame cap.
  • every time I log into single player the shoulder mount is hovering above my head, floating. 
  • I ignorantly try to travel more than a couple inches on an anky or a stego (without aid of a wyvern or quetz).. ugh so slow.
  • I finally found an awesome place to build a base, lay the foundation and the STUPID GRASS IS STICKING THROUGH THE FOUNDATION.. sorry.. not proud of how annoying that is to me... 
  • S+ makes so much sense to have included in main game and it isn't added yet and no one wants to say anything about it and you're on console so you can't just go add it...

...woosah..woosah..

Edited by SirPeter
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, SirPeter said:

When...

• trying to claim a dino and the baby is wild because of a tame cap.
  • every time I log into single player the shoulder mount is hovering above my head, floating. 
  • I ignorantly try to travel more than a couple inches on an anky or a stego (without aid of a wyvern or quetz).. ugh so slow.
  • I finally found an awesome place to build a base, lay the foundation and the STUPID GRASS IS STICKING THROUGH THE FOUNDATION.. sorry.. not proud of how annoying that is to me... 
  • S+ makes so much sense to have included in main game and it isn't added yet and no one wants to say anything about it and you're on console so you can't just go add it...

...woosah..woosah..

Lol, I feel you about the grass sticking through the foundations. It just makes it look so bad. I wish that it would disappear when a foundation was placed on it. 

Posted (edited)

when you get your first ascendant rifle you go to the mountains and an aurthropleura melts it instantly when it cost 4k metal

Edited by Flaming104
put sad face if you feel bad for me because i've had worse happen including ascendant pump actions
  • Sad 3

Building Struggles

- When you are building and the wall goes everywhere but where you want it to go. 

- When you have to build pillars thousands of feet down just to have your balcony. 

- When the railing turns upside down when you place it. 

- when you grab all of your building materials to craft while you build and it encumbers you.