DON'T YOU HATE IT WHEN.......

Mendoza

When...

• trying to claim a dino and the baby is wild because of a tame cap.
  • every time I log into single player the shoulder mount is hovering above my head, floating. 
  • I ignorantly try to travel more than a couple inches on an anky or a stego (without aid of a wyvern or quetz).. ugh so slow.
  • I finally found an awesome place to build a base, lay the foundation and the STUPID GRASS IS STICKING THROUGH THE FOUNDATION.. sorry.. not proud of how annoying that is to me... 
  • S+ makes so much sense to have included in main game and it isn't added yet and no one wants to say anything about it and you're on console so you can't just go add it...

...woosah..woosah..

7 hours ago, SirPeter said:

When...

• trying to claim a dino and the baby is wild because of a tame cap.
  • every time I log into single player the shoulder mount is hovering above my head, floating. 
  • I ignorantly try to travel more than a couple inches on an anky or a stego (without aid of a wyvern or quetz).. ugh so slow.
  • I finally found an awesome place to build a base, lay the foundation and the STUPID GRASS IS STICKING THROUGH THE FOUNDATION.. sorry.. not proud of how annoying that is to me... 
  • S+ makes so much sense to have included in main game and it isn't added yet and no one wants to say anything about it and you're on console so you can't just go add it...

...woosah..woosah..

Lol, I feel you about the grass sticking through the foundations. It just makes it look so bad. I wish that it would disappear when a foundation was placed on it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Building Struggles

- When you are building and the wall goes everywhere but where you want it to go. 

- When you have to build pillars thousands of feet down just to have your balcony. 

- When the railing turns upside down when you place it. 

- when you grab all of your building materials to craft while you build and it encumbers you. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived