Tamed Reaper Colours

Zahraize

1 hour ago, Vaculity said:

Isn't it the opposite?

Nope if you spawn in enough wild reapers you'll eventually get some odd colours like hot pink and purple skin or the reapers armor being orange instead of the standard black. At least that's what others have found, But I've yet to see these on tamed Reapers. If you look here you'll see what I mean

7 minutes ago, Zahraize said:

Nope if you spawn in enough wild reapers you'll eventually get some odd colours like hot pink and purple skin or the reapers armor being orange instead of the standard black. At least that's what others have found, But I've yet to see these on tamed Reapers. If you look here you'll see what I mean

Fair enough. Come to think about it, in SP when I was testing the reaper king gestation, I got a brown shell reaper king even though the reaper queen's outer region isn't brown. Unfortunately, no SS, as I had already recolored it through console command.

(Jeebus, the thread link was derailed from "Reaper king mutation" to "inbred mutation".)

The Green and Red is a 5% (or 1? I forgot) chance to get during Christmas event. I highly doubt you need a reaper queen with the same color to get it, but then again, I haven't officially gotten one, so can't argue to that.
Reaper outer region and belly region are natural color usually. Its the mid section that often protrudes random colors much like Rock Drake.

• 6 months later...

Archived