Pteranodons in the scar

Radman

9 hours ago, Radman said:

Just curious but what stamina do you need to outrun a wyvern on scorched earth on a pteranodon because I want to steal some eggs with my 1.2k stam one but im not sure if I can outrun them with it, please help.

The wyverns will be faster, and approaching from all directions. Your best bet is to make a panic room cage to get them stuck.

its easy to outrun them on SE with a ptera (just over the mountains behind the scarr allways close to the ground, they will fast lose interesst agroing carnos moths or whatever), in ragnarok best bet is stealing eggs on the end of the scarr where that little tunel brings you to the lizzardbeach. but i had more rekt pteras on ragnar then se. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2018 at 10:30 AM, AName said:

its easy to outrun them on SE with a ptera (just over the mountains behind the scarr allways close to the ground, they will fast lose interesst agroing carnos moths or whatever), in ragnarok best bet is stealing eggs on the end of the scarr where that little tunel brings you to the lizzardbeach. but i had more rekt pteras on ragnar then se. 

Exactly just did this on SE the other day on my 900 stam Ptera with out much issue. 

Archived