Hobbies

Dconnelly9191

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Cymas said:

@rpicardi1 Is that a reference to Avenger Flight 19? If so, nice.

Yes, it is. Also the crew of the PBM that went looking for them and also vanished gets added to the story.

The weather front has become strangely glowing as the five aircraft, now almost out of fuel, have closed into a tight formation as they descend to ditch the planes in the sea. Radio communication between the aircraft has become impossible due to something that is jamming the reception. The sea itself turns into a lighted landing field in spite of the very rough conditions 50 mph+ winds, have created on the surface. The glow gets brighter as the five aircraft descend towards the stormy sea. A strange noise sounding like a high pitch whine fills the cockpit of each plane as their electrical systems all fail resulting in the engines losing power. Then, suddenly, a bright ball of light engulfs all five aircraft rendering Lt. Tylor, his crew members, the other pilots, and their crew members, unconscious.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is the least cancerous post in the off topic page " knock on wood ". I enjoy learning history as well as working with different ancient style weapons. more of a Early-mid roman period person but, I go as far as late medieval. On that note I also feel the sword the ark devs made is good in design as it reminds me of a renaissance falchion however, they where smoking something when they made the pike. I mean what in the hell is that? It looks like a heavy bar from a gym that was sharpen and flatten a little on one end and wrapped in leather.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2018 at 4:19 PM, Yoop said:

Watch Raid Videos of Ark/Play Other Games like FallOut/CoD Zombies. Watch movies and Eat the most unhealthy pop corn or Pizza. Check Social medias/ check in on Current Events around the world. I think everyone here will have most of the same comments. lol 

I love how you mentioned "CoD Zombies". You know that a game sucks when the only saving grace is a mini game inside the game. World at War was the last good CoD in that series. There was some meh ones but, it has been a steady decline of recycled diarrhea. Although to be honest I feel the only game to really improve past it's 3rd iteration would be Elder Scrolls but, then again Bethesda takes 5+ years to make one of these games so I feel they put in a little more effort in improving there series compared to Ubisofts yearly bowl movement. 

30 minutes ago, PrimalBroom744 said:

I love how you mentioned "CoD Zombies". You know that a game sucks when the only saving grace is a mini game inside the game. World at War was the last good CoD in that series. There was some meh ones but, it has been a steady decline of recycled diarrhea. Although to be honest I feel the only game to really improve past it's 3rd iteration would be Elder Scrolls but, then again Bethesda takes 5+ years to make one of these games so I feel they put in a little more effort in improving there series compared to Ubisofts yearly bowl movement. 

Ya i prefer games with the xtra effort lol.  Zelda used to be the same way until GC, now we get game changing mechanics inside a cartoon joke.  Lets see, dragons dogma, skyrim, BO2, NFSMW, Fallout, pokemon...WHAT! At least im man enough to admit it, bet theres a bunch of closet poke players here(Probably why im an ark fan), ghost recon, mercs2, just cause2&3, all onimushas and all dmc, the list goes on.  I have a working n64 and ps2 so i got some classics.  As for bethesda creating better with time, i feel oblivion was a step back that skyrim fixed.  Yes oblivion combat was better and graphically the best in the series for beauty, but the trivialization of all the gear amongst other things made morrowind feel better.  Skyrim took the good from oblivion and combined it with all of morrowinds goods.  They left out the beauty tho...Lets hope 6 is soon.

13 minutes ago, Onimusha759 said:

Ya i prefer games with the xtra effort lol.  Zelda used to be the same way until GC, now we get game changing mechanics inside a cartoon joke.  Lets see, dragons dogma, skyrim, BO2, NFSMW, Fallout, pokemon...WHAT! At least im man enough to admit it, bet theres a bunch of closet poke players here(Probably why im an ark fan), ghost recon, mercs2, just cause2&3, all onimushas and all dmc, the list goes on.  I have a working n64 and ps2 so i got some classics.  As for bethesda creating better with time, i feel oblivion was a step back that skyrim fixed.  Yes oblivion combat was better and graphically the best in the series for beauty, but the trivialization of all the gear amongst other things made morrowind feel better.  Skyrim took the good from oblivion and combined it with all of morrowinds goods.  They left out the beauty tho...Lets hope 6 is soon.

Where do you think the next Elder Scrolls will take us? My bet is off to Hammerfell. The elder scrolls like to leave a slight hint of where they will go next. The red guard mercenaries hinted that the war with the dominion is still alive and well. So a Rouge state fighting off the dominion wouldn't surprise me and not to mention Hammerfell shores are just a stone throw away fro summer set isles.

3 minutes ago, PrimalBroom744 said:

Where do you think the next Elder Scrolls will take us?

The 2 leaks weve heard was blackmarsh(Argonians) and valenwood(Bosmer).  Im hoping we get to keep the thuum ability and dragon fights.  Also hope they dont trivialize a previous games events again.  Nerevar goes thru all that crap and red mountain still erupts and wipes most the country out...That said id really like a hands on overthrow to the thalmor.

On 4/14/2018 at 11:20 AM, Onimusha759 said:

The 2 leaks weve heard was blackmarsh(Argonians) and valenwood(Bosmer).  Im hoping we get to keep the thuum ability and dragon fights.  Also hope they dont trivialize a previous games events again.  Nerevar goes thru all that crap and red mountain still erupts and wipes most the country out...That said id really like a hands on overthrow to the thalmor.

I haven't heard anything about leaks and generally they fall rather flat. Black Marsh is a big nope as it is poisons virtually all outsiders other than a very small coastal section. Valenwood was one that has been on them minds of allot of people but,  it is a real possibility they could be a  rebellion against the Thalmor. However they always leave some hint of the next game in there previous. like morrowind to oblivion there was hints of unrest in the empire and oblivion had hints of skyrim from the various npcs talking of wars and unrest along the borders in the north as they had fear a war would escalate. The reason I feel hammerfell would be the next one is because the red guard mercenaries when confronted talked about the rebellion against the dominion is still alive and well in hammerfell.

Archived