Config to make Rock Drakes downloadable?

Bonzaii

Hi Guys not sure if this is the right forum but this is a topic for transfers of aberration creatures... I have decided I want to progress with TEK so I am doing other maps temporarily, starting with Ragnarok. I have transferred Karkinos, bulbdog, Glowtail and rollrat without problems. I do struggle with Rock Drake though, when I try to download it it is just greyed out???

Unofficial server cluster with all the options in:

PreventUploadSurvivors=False
PreventUploadItems=False
PreventUploadDinos=False
NoTributeDownloads=False
PreventDownloadSurivors=False
PreventDownloadItems=False
PreventDownloadDinos=False
CrossARKAllowForeignDinoDownloads=True

Does anyone know of anything extra I need to do to be able to download Rock Drake on map other than Aberration? (I can download it back on Aberration). PS: All servers use same configs and same mods.

Edit: thanks mods / admins for moving - sorry for putting it in wrong topic / forum

I run my own cluster of island, scorched, ragnarok and aberration and I have transferred a drake from aberration to the island. Haven't tried the other maps though.

Have the same config as you I think (can't check, at work right now) except for the last line, crossarkallow.... Didn't know it was a thing as I haven't tried to transfer dinos to aberration yet.

On 31/01/2018 at 10:40 AM, Gelantious said:

I run my own cluster of island, scorched, ragnarok and aberration and I have transferred a drake from aberration to the island. Haven't tried the other maps though.

Have the same config as you I think (can't check, at work right now) except for the last line, crossarkallow.... Didn't know it was a thing as I haven't tried to transfer dinos to aberration yet.

I still didn't figure it out.

Perhaps I should try The Island... Currently on Ragnarok but sometime soon I will be adding another server to create a cluster (currently I have 1-server cluster :P )

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your answer @LockeCPM4, today I tried again, and without me changing anything, it started working OK. I can now transfer Rock Drakes from Aberration to Ragnarok and back with no issues.  I guess it must have been some sort of glitch / bug and possibly got resolved at some point with a patch.

Archived