30 minutes ago, LachyWarlord said:

Does anybody know how to raid a base That covers herbivore island? Its a full Tek base and its Got 100s of tek turrets and It is classified as unraidable, But does anybody have any idea on how it can be raided?

start with probe raft to get rid of outer layer of walls if any, then - as usual.

I do not know if this would work, but it's worth a shot. If it's close enough to the water, make a number of regular wooden rafts and dock them a short distance from the base. Make just a thatch or wooden hut on the front of each raft and on the driver's position, then line the interior of the front hut with C4. Sail over, blast the C4, then rinse and repeat (make sure to put a bed near the docking area). Once you break a hole in the wall, use Stego/Trikes to drain the turrets. I think they currently don't target explosives(?), so you can try firing some rockets at them, too. If that doesn't work, just drain them. A high level, imprinted Stego with a good saddle and lots of Health can really suck up damage. Main thing is to make sure the players are either not online or that there's only one or two when you raid, otherwise they can retaliate and it can get ugly. Build beds on the Island in a little metal hut as soon as you can, too, because it'll make respawning much easier.

8 hours ago, PuffyPony said:

I do not know if this would work, but it's worth a shot. If it's close enough to the water, make a number of regular wooden rafts and dock them a short distance from the base. Make just a thatch or wooden hut on the front of each raft and on the driver's position, then line the interior of the front hut with C4. Sail over, blast the C4, then rinse and repeat (make sure to put a bed near the docking area). Once you break a hole in the wall, use Stego/Trikes to drain the turrets. I think they currently don't target explosives(?), so you can try firing some rockets at them, too. If that doesn't work, just drain them. A high level, imprinted Stego with a good saddle and lots of Health can really suck up damage. Main thing is to make sure the players are either not online or that there's only one or two when you raid, otherwise they can retaliate and it can get ugly. Build beds on the Island in a little metal hut as soon as you can, too, because it'll make respawning much easier.

The thing is wwith 100s of tek turrets it gets difficult im also solo so to make things even harder, The only idea I have had so far is to drop brontos (from a quetz platform saddle) Onto there base to soak and then attack the outer walls with C4 raft, And then just push there tames with gigas

28 minutes ago, LachyWarlord said:

The thing is wwith 100s of tek turrets it gets difficult im also solo so to make things even harder, The only idea I have had so far is to drop brontos (from a quetz platform saddle) Onto there base to soak and then attack the outer walls with C4 raft, And then just push there tames with gigas

Sadly I dont think quetz platforms can carry brontos...

Drive around the edge of their base with a raft, put a stegosaurus on the raft. Tank what you can from the raft, pull out when low health heal and come back. 

Tek turrets are slow and will miss a moving boat. 

Drop aggressive turtles to soak the turrets on tames. 

Sit out of range and flame arrow any plant x they have, use a compound bow and kill any animals they have outside. Can stand on a quetzals platform to get a better shot. Asc fab sniper will rage gigas. 

Make a raft with extended foundations and an enclosed tunnel, clip it onto their outside wall and place c4 then detonate when out of range. If they have turret towers close to the beach do the same with those. 

Tank mosa with a rocket turret and tuso can help tank too and kill anything on neutral you can aggro into the water. 

Rock golems can walk too herbivores island underwater, stealth attack 

Attack from the back of the island, then when you breach you can go straight up the hill to the main base. 

Try to clear enough to be able to put a foundation with a bed down on the island for easy spawns. 

Certain cheat items can also help loads. Fridges and generators can be placed near enemy foundations, use them to Los the turrets. I saw someone block los to turrets with loads of vertical electric cables so there's that too. Do eggs and dino corpses still work? 

Charge battery's can power turrets and turrets can be placed near enemies foundations so use them for a fob when on the island. 

Also an extended foundation motorboat with turrets on will glitch pretty far into their base, build it high and drive it into their dino pen. 

Tek tapajara for destroying turrets, poison wyvern for destroying electric outlets threw walls, both shoot further than turrets. Tek rex on a raft also works. 

Cannons are expensive but make a few war boats and a few thousand cannon balls and you should do some damage. 

Drop wild theriz and the like into their base, who knows they could hit the right spot and knock out all the turrets when trying to hit a storage box or something. I'm guessing they have loads of passive brontosaurus and gigas outside, theri will kill them eventually. 

And remember to hit their farming base first, you can't farm poop from herbi so they must have a farm base near the mountains. 

14 hours ago, LachyWarlord said:

Does anybody know how to raid a base That covers herbivore island? Its a full Tek base and its Got 100s of tek turrets and It is classified as unraidable, But does anybody have any idea on how it can be raided?

Herbivores Island and most island bases are pretty easy to raid as they have a major disadvantage, that being the no clip on rafts.  Rafts are cheap and disposable and turrets don't target them, as long as the driver is covered you can sail right up to their walls, the walls will even glitch into the raft so you can place c4 without going outside. 100% safe. You can also extend the foundations and put a bed on them so the raft will actually clip straight through the wall by  5 foundations and you can spawn the other side.

Basically any perimeter defences they have are totaly useless and you only have to worry about raiding the main building once you clear the beach. 

1 hour ago, SmokeyB said:

When did they change that? 

I used to use that all the time to spawn inside enemy rafts. 

raft and land base are different things. You can test it yourself - put 2 beds on a raft and drive close to non-allied structures and then try to fast travel. You wont find your 2nd bed in the list.

Same thing happens if you push extended foundation with bed into rock or beyond map boundary.

10 minutes ago, DarthaNyan said:

raft and land base are different things. You can test it yourself - put 2 beds on a raft and drive close to non-allied structures and then try to fast travel. You wont find your 2nd bed in the list.

Same thing happens if you push extended foundation with bed into rock or beyond map boundary.

Yeah I've noticed it with being pushed into a rock or the ground , is it the same with pillars ? Do they block raft bed spawns? 

5 hours ago, LachyWarlord said:

It'd probably be easier to use Stegos and Trikes than Bronto. Stegos are infamously aggravating to kill with turrets, and they're easier to tame and breed than Brontos so you could probably get more of them. But as other people have said, you need to bust down walls and clear out a landing zone where you're able to put down and spawn on a bed, otherwise you're gonna have to respawn at your staging area which can be a real pain. However you can do that, gotta get it done

6 hours ago, SmokeyB said:

Herbivores Island and most island bases are pretty easy to raid as they have a major disadvantage, that being the no clip on rafts.  Rafts are cheap and disposable and turrets don't target them, as long as the driver is covered you can sail right up to their walls, the walls will even glitch into the raft so you can place c4 without going outside. 100% safe. You can also extend the foundations and put a bed on them so the raft will actually clip straight through the wall by  5 foundations and you can spawn the other side.

Basically any perimeter defences they have are totaly useless and you only have to worry about raiding the main building once you clear the beach. 

The beach seems raidable in all of my recent scouts, but the main base is extremely well protected, they have a full tek base with a tek forcefeild some times on and tek turrets, using the raft suggestion i could blow past there main gates but everything is gonna be so close, if i move brontos or stegos into there base it will be right into the mouth of there rexes and gigas, They have everything closely packed together due to the fact that there are no other spaces to keep there dinos, My dinos are: 

4 decent lvl brontos with good saddle

11 good lvl stegos

2 giga

3 extremely high lvl turtles (i have others but theyvarent for tanking)

12 Rexes

daedons and wolves

ive built in the snow at the back of a secluded iceburg, and I have a good amount of C4 and Rockets, does any1 know how i could use these dinos to Take there main base? Thx so far for the advice guys

8 hours ago, SmokeyB said:

Drive around the edge of their base with a raft, put a stegosaurus on the raft. Tank what you can from the raft, pull out when low health heal and come back. 

Tek turrets are slow and will miss a moving boat. 

Drop aggressive turtles to soak the turrets on tames. 

Sit out of range and flame arrow any plant x they have, use a compound bow and kill any animals they have outside. Can stand on a quetzals platform to get a better shot. Asc fab sniper will rage gigas. 

Make a raft with extended foundations and an enclosed tunnel, clip it onto their outside wall and place c4 then detonate when out of range. If they have turret towers close to the beach do the same with those. 

Tank mosa with a rocket turret and tuso can help tank too and kill anything on neutral you can aggro into the water. 

Rock golems can walk too herbivores island underwater, stealth attack 

Attack from the back of the island, then when you breach you can go straight up the hill to the main base. 

Try to clear enough to be able to put a foundation with a bed down on the island for easy spawns. 

Certain cheat items can also help loads. Fridges and generators can be placed near enemy foundations, use them to Los the turrets. I saw someone block los to turrets with loads of vertical electric cables so there's that too. Do eggs and dino corpses still work? 

Charge battery's can power turrets and turrets can be placed near enemies foundations so use them for a fob when on the island. 

Also an extended foundation motorboat with turrets on will glitch pretty far into their base, build it high and drive it into their dino pen. 

Tek tapajara for destroying turrets, poison wyvern for destroying electric outlets threw walls, both shoot further than turrets. Tek rex on a raft also works. 

Cannons are expensive but make a few war boats and a few thousand cannon balls and you should do some damage. 

Drop wild theriz and the like into their base, who knows they could hit the right spot and knock out all the turrets when trying to hit a storage box or something. I'm guessing they have loads of passive brontosaurus and gigas outside, theri will kill them eventually. 

And remember to hit their farming base first, you can't farm poop from herbi so they must have a farm base near the mountains. 

There back is the least protected So if i killed there tames with a minigun turret on the back of a quetz o could send in brontos to just distract the turrets while from the back i walk like 3 rock golems just beliw the surface, and when they are occupied from the front i blow into the base from the back, disable the generaters, destroy beds and bring a quetz down to take the loot

Archived