Daveonline27

kicked from server Bieng kicked to xbox dashboard every 30 minutes or so on ragnarok

On 2/14/2018 at 2:32 PM, Jatheish said:

Are you able to reproduce this like clockwork? It sounds more like a graphic crash to me at first glance. 

This happens to me, built near premade castle above Viking Bay like clockwork.  Legacy Rag Server 4.   Clockwork, I’ve had to login 15+ because of dashboards.  Unplayable.   Please help fix this game ruining crash, doesn’t happen nearly at all when away from Viking Bay Area 

Thank you.  

Posted (edited)

@Jatheish

Is this still being looked into? Myself and a friend rented a server to play ragnarok and we get booted after 30 min or so if we stay in the viking bay area. Seriously inconvenient when paying for a server and not being able to stay on.

Edited by MaiynLaeth

I tried single player and was getting the same crash to dashboard, so had to give up playing on Ragnarok. I assume this will still happen if I join someone's hosted server? It's a shame as I really want to play the map but constantly crashing and loosing your progress to whatever point it last saved is soul destroying.

Playing on original Xbox one (blatantly a memory issue)

Last night I decided to try Ragnarok for the first time, NA PVE Official Server, I managed to play for a total of an hour but ended up getting dashboarded 5 times in that hour. I play on Xbox one original. I can play the Island for hours on end without any problems. However, last night could not seem to play Ragnarok for more than a few minutes at a time. Is there something I can do?

On 4/11/2018 at 10:18 AM, Ice1089 said:

Last night I decided to try Ragnarok for the first time, NA PVE Official Server, I managed to play for a total of an hour but ended up getting dashboarded 5 times in that hour. I play on Xbox one original. I can play the Island for hours on end without any problems. However, last night could not seem to play Ragnarok for more than a few minutes at a time. Is there something I can do?

I can't believe they have yet to fix this issue. I was going to try to play it again today, but thank you for saving from wasting my time.