Jump to content
Daveonline27

kicked from server Bieng kicked to xbox dashboard every 30 minutes or so on ragnarok

Recommended Posts

Goodluck. These fools at wildcard have been blantantly ignoring us for over a month. I’ve tweeted them several times with no response aswell. I pretty much quit playing ark.

I have contacted Microsoft and they should be looking into it. They agree that their customers, who bought an Xbox, who subscribes to Live Gold, who purchased a game should be able to play that game, on the console that it was designed for. I’m hearing that One X users aren’t facing this issue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having the same issue sometimes not even thirty minutes. I just loaded the game and was immediately kicked back to the Xbox dashboard. Been playing for 10 to 15 minutes and then shutting game down just to save my work. Sometimes it works. Others I get kicked before I can save, but I like the Ragnarok map. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've heard of at least one player on our server is hitting this, she is constantly kicked, but only in a certain new area of the desert map on Xbox.  I have also heard of folks hitting this when flying towards Viking Bay, but I have never hit this, though I'm running on an X so perhaps it's a memory related load issue.

Wondering if folks could add any details here as to what/where/etc is happening.
So location via GPS coords or some form of coordinates.  Heck even a capture to show the area might help.
Which console?  Original One, One S, One X, etc.
You are on the latest version of the Xbox OS software?
Anything in particular you are doing at the time or any event happening at that time.
Any external devices plugged in (no idea if it matters but throwing it out there as we had one person who had issues with external devices and Ark not working well together).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am on a nitrado hosted xbox server and I get kicked every 20 mins or so.

My base is around 81, 47 so I am wondering if it is an issue with the old map meeting new?

I have tried everything, including reinstalling the game and nothing seems to fix and no specific action seems to trigger it either.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are on ukarkserver and this happens to me and my partner we got 2 Xbox’s we play in different rooms we can both be playing ark at the same time and get kicked to dash board every 20-30 mins at different times we have tried deleting the game and reinstalling it and clearing the Xbox cache and still same things happen it kicks us where ever we are on the map last couple of days we haven’t left base lost enough Dinos and stuff  already 

Edited by DanDans
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/02/2018 at 7:12 PM, Otterpops said:

Same here. Not disconnecting, game just crashes to dashboard right after audio makes a deep buzzing sound and screen freezes for a moment.

Do you happen to have a video of this? Going to look into this today.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

Do you happen to have a video of this? Going to look into this today.

FWIW It can be tough to get in game and on Xbox captures for these, as by the time the game crashes and goes to the desktop you cannot capture the recording from the Xbox.  So might likely require using an external device like a phone or a camera that does video captures.

EDIT:  And thank you so much for looking into this.

Edited by mleii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PandyYato said:

I am on a nitrado hosted xbox server and I get kicked every 20 mins or so.

My base is around 81, 47 so I am wondering if it is an issue with the old map meeting new?

I have tried everything, including reinstalling the game and nothing seems to fix and no specific action seems to trigger it either.

 

Are you able to reproduce this like clockwork? It sounds more like a graphic crash to me at first glance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Could this be a related problem ? Not nessesarily just a Ragnarok problem ? 

 

Ah, that sounds like a very similar issue, thanks for the link to that thread as it has more information in it as well if it is the same issue.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/02/2018 at 7:32 PM, Jatheish said:

Are you able to reproduce this like clockwork? It sounds more like a graphic crash to me at first glance. 

I can not force this to happen but yeah it's pretty routine.

It seemed to ease for a bit, I started dcing once maybe every hour but then after I reinstalled it went back to twenty mins.

I don't crash on aberration and I have yet to dc when I am on the older part of the rag map.

However I am unsure if that is just coincidence as I haven't risked leaving my base too much.

Thank you for replying @Jatheish this has really had me scratching my head!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jatheishoh and in response to the other link in here about aberration creatures spawned in on rag.

That happens during events but the events area is near the castle so I don't dc there.

At my base, there are aberration creatures, I have rock drakes, featherlights, shine horns and ravagers but these weren't spawned in.

They were either transferred or raised on rag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can say it is happening on single player Ragnarok as well. I was flying from recommend spawn point 1, towards the highlands, redwood Forest, and Griffin cliffs.... Looking for Valentine's Griffin's. I had used a couple console commands. I remember a few months ago it was doing it too me as well.... Constantly. I was building with console commands at the volcano. It was sad back then because it kicked me way back in my building progress, even though I had used the save world command. I assume this has already been fixed and the new issue is something else.
I had just ascended from the island, and the Textures were going all crazy, as well as a tiny bit of lag....... Oh and I am playing primitive+
This might not be related at all to the crashes above, but just attempting to help.
Original XBOX one, single player, no current gold membership, Xbox current and up to date.
Hope this helps fix this issue...... Love this map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys are any of you built around the lake at viking bay near blue ob, we have moved our entire base and the problem has stopped.... JAT im going to try and video it for you i can tell you that before it happens all animals look smooth in texture and lose there features then it kicks you if that helps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2018 at 12:59 PM, Jatheish said:

Do you happen to have a video of this? Going to look into this today.

I would, but this happens randomly, so I do not have enough time to record it with my phone. I'm also ignorant of how to transfer recordings from my xbox to pc, if I can get it to record the crash. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2018 at 9:47 AM, mleii said:

I've heard of at least one player on our server is hitting this, she is constantly kicked, but only in a certain new area of the desert map on Xbox.  I have also heard of folks hitting this when flying towards Viking Bay, but I have never hit this, though I'm running on an X so perhaps it's a memory related load issue.

Wondering if folks could add any details here as to what/where/etc is happening.
So location via GPS coords or some form of coordinates.  Heck even a capture to show the area might help.
Which console?  Original One, One S, One X, etc.
You are on the latest version of the Xbox OS software?
Anything in particular you are doing at the time or any event happening at that time.
Any external devices plugged in (no idea if it matters but throwing it out there as we had one person who had issues with external devices and Ark not working well together).

I'm on an Xbone S with the latest updates it happens to me all over the map on foot and on fliers not as much on raft but it still happens. Once I even got kicked out as soon as everything was rendered into the screen. When I load back into the game my character ends up being in the last saved spot which usually isn't a safe location. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2018 at 4:06 PM, Daveonline27 said:

We have a rented server on ragnarok and every 30 minutes or so we get booted to dashboard but not all at the same time this happens allday every day its on xbox one please any suggestions 

If it’s an unofficial server you rented then I depends on the amount of bases and people  on this server because me and my friends became alphas in an unofficial pvp server on the island but the only time we get lag or get booted is whenever we try to do boss raids because you need alpha dinosaur stuff so whenever we kill a lot of Dino’s of kill an alpha it usually makes the server heavily lagg or it makes people get booted from the server. But I’m not too sure about ragnarok but if anything I said helps just let me know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2018 at 10:33 AM, Lastknown said:

If it’s an unofficial server you rented then I depends on the amount of bases and people  on this server because me and my friends became alphas in an unofficial pvp server on the island but the only time we get lag or get booted is whenever we try to do boss raids because you need alpha dinosaur stuff so whenever we kill a lot of Dino’s of kill an alpha it usually makes the server heavily lagg or it makes people get booted from the server. But I’m not too sure about ragnarok but if anything I said helps just let me know

This is even happening though on single player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A little less than half the time after the v771 update it crashes shortly after loading the map. The crashes while playing also seem more frequent.  Before the update I could get away with playing on the Ragnarok map for about 15 to 20 minutes sometimes less then have to log off to save my place and return back to the game to play it. But now I'm not even able to do that. I get kicked to frequently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×