Reasons to buy Aberration

majorhamilton

7 minutes ago, majorhamilton said:

Hello guys, I want your feedback about aberration because im willing to buy it

Don't. Although it is fun off the start when you have to find new ways to survive, the novelty wears off fast. Visually it is a stunning map, but there isn't much meat to it. With all the bugs and glitches it has, it plays like ark is still in early access. 

On 1/28/2018 at 5:51 AM, majorhamilton said:

Hello guys, I want your feedback about aberration because im willing to buy it

If you like Ark and you think Aberration looks cool, buy it and try it. Worst case scenario you're out a Jackson. Don't worry about the shoulder-chipped folks acting like Wildcard Madoff'd them out of the Hope Diamond. "They stole it from us! Filthy devses!!" Even if you only get 3 hours out of it, you won't find better entertainment North of Tijuana for that price. 

On 1/28/2018 at 9:16 AM, Crows said:

Not worth it if you plan to play on official PvP servers. Wild Plant Z healing = bye bye your base regardless of size and turret density. 

This is why i say to play pvp on ORP(offline raid protection) servers only. 

There will always be some imbalances to logging off, if you think about it, if a base cant be broken into while no one is defending it, then it simply cant be broken into and ends pvp

If you were defending your base while your online, you should know where plant z species are around your own base. 

To the OP, aberration is amazing, and some of the kinks are being worked out next patch. 

it is definately a good buy

Archived