Are spawned in boss varients the same as their arena counterparts?

Guest DJRone89

Guest DJRone89

I already had confirmation on my server that the bosses have official stats on PC unofficial servers for console (deeming my previous thread answered), now I’m questioning if you spawn in a boss varient, does it have the same stats as it would in the arena?

The reason I ask, is that I ran an event on my server in a custom built arena for a few of us to get some practice but was left with a lacklustre performance by the spawned in boss varients. We aced gamma, beta, and alpha Brood and Mega, so I ended up spawning in both alpha varients together and we killed them 3 times. With rests in between rounds for force feeding back to health, all fights were a combined ~90 minutes.

Server conditions: standard difficulty, 2x kill XP, wild levels capped at 150, no dinos boosts except weight, The Island, 20 dinos used; 1 Yuty, 2 Deadon’s, 2 Mammoth’s, 1 Sloth, 14 Rex’s, and 7 players.

Both Deadons died by the first alpha duel, and 2 Rex’s died on the second alpha duel.

Before anyone asks, we have Tekgrams auto unlocked but you still need to kill bosses to farm element.

Bosses will have correct stats and HP.

I can confirm that Lystrix and Megapithecus fight will be same. If your players will not manage to stuck it against object. 

But not all mechanic are working correctly with dragon and manticore. 

I didnt test Rockwell yet. What I saw on videos he will spawn tentacles but I am not sure about orbs and adds.

Guest DJRone89
1 hour ago, Wikus said:

We did much the same with the bosses ( Xbox unofficial Nitrado server ) , and the issue we ran into was that the Dragon kept flying away and refused to engage us.
As for their strength I wouldn't know. Haven't fought them in their arenas yet. 

Yeah we didn’t do the Dragon because in the past I had the same issue and it flies straight through the behemoth gates and doesn’t land.

Archived