food recipes..high value

jpcab

Ppl can you share those hamburgers food that we can craft by using recipes? one that has high value of food and it is the most cheap possible? i did one using eggs and honey but its a bit expensive and it only gives 50 food..

Thanks if anyone can help and share..the recipe i used took cooked meat, dodo egg, honey, spoiled meat but its not very good

Ppl can you share those hamburgers food that we can craft by using recipes? one that has high value of food and it is the most cheap possible? i did one using eggs and honey but its a bit expensive and it only gives 50 food..
Thanks if anyone can help and share..the recipe i used took cooked meat, dodo egg, honey, spoiled meat but its not very good
You gotta have really high crafting skill to make anything good and cheap. You can normally mindwipe and put all points into crafting and then do like 10-20 raw meat recipe and that'll be good. But don't do it till your close to another level up cuz you can only mindwipe one time per level.

1 hour ago, jpcab said:

hi, when you have 1090 craft skill use the focal chili for make the best food that you can
"i think i have make 1 with 136hp with 10 raw meat and for water "in aberration" i use 5 Aquatic Mushroom  .

If you don t have char for craft skill make 1 and ask if someone can help you in lvl up "i use baby rexs/baby gigas or grinder" i can get lvl 100 in 1 day.

I hope it has helped you with something.
Good Game

2 hours ago, jpcab said:

spoiled meat?? whoever said that must have been trolling!

also i don't believe things like honey, veggie cakes, mutton, or anything else added to the game after fish meat have been properly added to the custom recipes system.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GMbwQ2onbn48Tx6F_GK2r0Zawu6HsgVt6WszJuQcHFs/edit#gid=0

here's the old custom recipe calculator, it has a handy table at the bottom for comparing different ingredients.

my favorite food recipe is 4-5 cooked prime and 1 mushroom, gives good health, stam and food and weighs very little.

my favorite drink recipe is 2 veggies and 1 mushroom, gives good water and stam and again, weighs very little.

iirc, you can use a ton of components to boost the gain from any recipe. At 300% skill with focal chili bonus, I used 200 mejoberries + honey + citronal+ like 20 stimberries to make a very effective stamina drink. Based on that concept you should be able to overcome the lack of crafting skill just by throwing more into the pot. And who doesn't have a smackton of extra berries, prime meat (now that mutton is easy and better for tames) and veggies? 

I'ma test that on my new game. 100% crafting skill + focal chili. Lets see how much extra food you need to throw into a recipe to get good results.

Edit: Tested, adding more ingredients bumps the yield proportionately. 15 cooked prime + 3 rare mushrooms + 3 ptera eggs gives a food with just under 100% food and 100% health. Double the ingredients, double the yield. 

Oh also if you're on Ragnarok, look up Scorched Earth recipes. I just found Cactus Broth which is about a 90% refill drink and also lowers your water consumption for 10 mins, so finally I have something I can do with all these stacks of cactus. 

2 minutes ago, Zahlea said:

Does the crafting skill when creating the recipe count, or the crafting skill when cooking the recipe, or both?

I always thougth the crafting skill didn't affect the creating of recipes, but in the screenshots above, it's mentioned on the recipe...

Only making the recipe. If you cook following it, it will always get the same outcome

Archived