What is creative mode building?

Utlagi

I am hoping for a much more user friendly building mechanics. Like locking in a structure before placing so it doesnt jump to another snap point when placed, for example. Or maybe even the ability to pick up freshly placed structures. I could go on lol. So many inappropriate words said when building....

4 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

I am hoping for a much more user friendly building mechanics. Like locking in a structure before placing so it doesnt jump to another snap point when placed, for example. Or maybe even the ability to pick up freshly placed structures. I could go on lol. So many inappropriate words said when building....

Sounds to me like you're speaking of S+....

23 minutes ago, ToeiRei said:

Sounds to me like you're speaking of S+....

Yes and no. While I can not wait for the implementation of S+ to the base game I am not sure it will solve some of the building problems I speak of. As far as I am aware S+ still uses the same kind of building system as vanilla and so I would imagine that things like item placement being wonky would still be a problem after S+ implementation. Maybe I am wrong. I was kinda hoping this creative building mode might be a way of making building slightly easier until S+ but as others have pointed out its more likely the free form building idea for single player.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived