Community Crunch 116: Dino TLC, Upcoming Patch Notes, Steam Humble Sale & More

Jatheish

I think the Allosaurus needs a touch up in stamina. Everything is fine with that dinosaur but the stamina. It drains too quick and regenerates too slow, rendering it useless if you want to move for more than 5 seconds. If the stamina didn't deplete as quickly and come back unbelievably slow, it would be such a great tame!

good evening I would like to give my opinion about the pass of de dinos tlc phase 1
the bear would reterate his speed increase is sierco that are fast as a horse (40 k / h) and would add that harvesting skill but with the salmon and only with the salmon and that can collect fish of first quality and resivir a bonus of damage when it hunts and eats salmon and the bears eat insects this should have a collection of insect meat (please when you kill insects give insect flesh instead of normal meat)
and its roar should give an intimidation that would cause a mini paralysis as of a second or 1.5 seconds and would cause smaller creatures to plead with him and avoid a fight with him. ah and give him a powerful claw worthy of a giant bear and give him a powerful nose not so much as the wolf

good evening I would like to give my opinion about the pass of de dinos tlc phase 1

the kangaroo I love but some slight changes for example: the kangaroos are masters of kickboxing that powerful kick they give is lethal to protect you have a large layer of fat in the abdomen to cushion tremendous blows
that greatly diminishes the knockback of attacks, exploits and gunshots like arrows, bullets, spearbolts making the one in your marcupio be like being in a bunker (unless you have a shot and a shot in the head ) perfect for snipers and the assault on the tribes
and since it is fat if it suffers a lot of sharp puncture damage, it weakens until it loses that protection and recovers its feeding always high (it regenerates using quantities of food until it consumes it as the regeneration of the daeodon)
and the females function in the same way but in the affinity and develop of dino breeding in their excellent mardupio to transport pups to imprit and steal dragon eggs (porfabor this without the advantage of a couple)
and that plants x are no longer in their domentication, nobody uses them)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2018 at 6:40 AM, leondimitri said:

Yep, you can see it in this thread: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/articles.html/mysterious-mysteries-introducing-ark-digest-51-community-crunch-107-r581/

It's the 15th question under the Q&A section. At least we know it's coming xD

Ahh, thanks for the link. :)

Well...the proof is there. I just hope they don't "forget" about it. Maybe I'm just being pessimistic, but I kinda have a bad feeling about the INI option thing. :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/27/2018 at 5:20 AM, eESTlane said:

i haven't played for over 2 months now and the list of changes wont be changing my stance. some of these "bug fixes" have already been implemented months ago but didnt roll trough successfully and some other crucial problems still havent been dealt with. like personal pins for vaults on a large tribe or tuso grab through the mesh. or when you get hammered by cheaters you cant do anything but report and wait for days, whilst your base will be wiped in hours. pvp requires 24/7 activity from a tribe but even then, the bigger tribe wins. having no limits on their size (alliance too) means steamrollling on the smaller guy. 

i guess if i ever wanted to play this game again, i'd have to venture to the private servers. kinda sucks that the officials with more stable future are set up like trash :/ 

official is more about politics then skill make friends and allies grow bigger  if your a loner you most likely be raided alot