24/7 NEW SERVER: New/50xBoosted/TEKDROPS/AdminShop/AllEngrams/lvl 300 dinos

:Melee_Damage:EpicGames:Melee_Damage:

BRAND NEW RAGNAROK, ABERRATION & ISLAND SERVER 24/7

These servers will be run from Nitrado (Ragnarok has 32 slots * , Increasing the cap that best fits the servers needs), and will be up 24/7.

We want to build a strong community where people can coincide together and enjoy PVP  raiding without feeling like you lost all of your hard work but instead had fun. We heavily encourage trading amongst other tribes and working together, but we also understand not everyone gets along which is perfectly fine, so we just ask; follow the rules and don't be a sausage. 

Arks:  Ragnarok 

Platform: PS4

Host PSN Account: ParagonGamingYT 

Tired of the hassles and heartbreak on official servers? All of your hard earned hours of taming/building/work just to be trolled or grieved? Trust me, I know your pain all too well... but look no further friends! Join the Epicgaming today! I've been a server host for Ark for almost 2 years. In the past, the server was hosted on an PS4. brand new server will be hosted from Nitrado. Server lag and crashes should be a thing of the past now.

Joining the server will be pretty simple. Search for "New/50xBoosted/TEKDROPS/AdminShop/AllEngrams/lvl 300 dinos ". Make sure you are searching under the correct session filter. Single player or whole tribes are welcome! Spread the word. 

A few quick reasons why to join:

• 24/7
  • Friendly and helpful community on the server and forum
  • Survivors from all regions of the world are welcome!
  • Boosted stats! 
  • EVENTS!
  • Friendly server admins! 
  • StarterKit

Are there any admins?

There will be a few of admins (including myself) playing along with you.  I know every single one of them in real life so they're all trusted. The admin tribe is "Admins" There will be NO admin abuse. I repeat, absolutely NO admin abuse. When Aberration is released the admins will NOT being using commands or anything. Will be playing like anyone else. The tribe will not be the overseers either. We want to really experience the new expansion. 

Will there be a starter pack?

YES! There is a starter pack but only on Ragnarok. Head over to blue ob where "Newcomers Hall" is built. Our starter packs consist of:

1. 2 Industrial Forges
  2. 2 Chemistry Bench
  3. 2 Fabricator
  4. 2 Electrical Generators
  5. 50 Elements
  6. GPS
  7. Stone foundations, walls, and ceiling (25 each)
  8. 5 heavy auto turrets

NOTE: Admins do hold the right to refuse giving out a starter pack. If an admin is not on, continue to play and wait till one is on. 

if you joined the server from the thread please let one of the admins know we will give you a gift for joining

Server Rules: 

**All rules are subject to change and can be adjusted depending on what the majority of the people want.

There will be a few rules to establish a healthy running server. Remember that this is a PVP server, meaning.. you can be killed anywhere (like the real world) so prepare yourself.

• Do NOT raid new players. We want people to build and get established. Hit tribes your size.
  • NO blocking resources (building on metal spawns, etc.  Building on metal spawns with only a few rocks around is okay, just don't build on big metal spawns)
  • NO building at obelisks (only community structures)
  • NO building around beaver spawn/dams
  • NO PVP at or around community structures. Admin/Owner enforced.
  • Clean up after yourself. If you move bases or just have random structures out and about, please destroy them. 
  • NO PROMOTING/RECRUITING PLAYERS TO JOIN ANOTHER SERVER.

*Have any other rule & rate suggestions? An event idea? or just a statement about the server in general? Feel free to post a comment down below or message bloodvoodoo or deadlywhentaken on XBL. Taking all suggestions (within reason) into consideration. Thank you for taking the time to read our forum! Spread the word!

Archived