Are you an Adult? You have a job? This server is for you! PS4 Ragnarok

Hi! I'm starting a server with some of my coworkers and we would like to invite some other people to play. It will be a mostly pve server but will be listed as pvp. Basically we want other groups to form tribes and either trade or fight with us and each other. It also has to be fun and not mean-spirited things like destroying a whole base or taking ALL the valuable items that someone has worked hard for. No griefing!! DON'T BE A JERK!! I would like mature long-term players that can play week nights and weekends (eastern standard time). Some of the values on the server will be changed to accommodate for having jobs and kids and such. They will be listed below but will be subject to change depending on the feed back from the players.

You can bring a leveled character to the server but no dinos and items, everyone will be on a even playing field as it has just started two days ago and we have next to nothing done. We are spawning on the north side of the map so take any of the other sides, just not north.

Don't camp resources or special dinos or anything like that.

I would like long term players only.

If we get more enough people staying long term, an abberation sever will likely be added

We are a tribe of about 4-10 right now looking for other groups that want to have a good time building and fighting

I will also take suggestions and advice about the server if you feel something should be changed, I'm fairly new to this game and want to get the most out of it while still remaining vanilla-like. 

-No payment required but appreciated after server gets bumped up past 10 slots

-No offline raiding, and no killing passive tames!!!

-Day three times as long as night

-10 player max per tribe (subject to change with interest)

-No payment required but appreciated after server gets bumped up past 10 slots

-2x resources and xp

-5x taming speed

-5x mature speed

-2x egg hatch 

To sum it up i want long term players (preferably groups) who want to have fun building a base in there spot on the map and have light-hearted battle with other tribes for some pvp.

You can even invite friends and recruit people yourself! Just follow the rules of the server and don't post the password anywhere publicly.

I don't have a group just me and my brother I have tried other servers and I work had to build then I get off to go work and log back in and all my stuff is gone I understand it's a survival game but I'm solo sometimes. We are on every other day and love the game I made my own server but gets boring alone. This is exactly what I have been looking for. I would also make a donation if needed. 

54 minutes ago, Archangel84 said:

I don't have a group just me and my brother I have tried other servers and I work had to build then I get off to go work and log back in and all my stuff is gone I understand it's a survival game but I'm solo sometimes. We are on every other day and love the game I made my own server but gets boring alone. This is exactly what I have been looking for. I would also make a donation if needed. 

Alright man sounds good, would you be willing to be in a tribe with other people? Also a donation isn't necessary right now or maybe ever but would be appreciated if we get more people or more maps on our cluster

Alright guys I am just gonna post the sever info and everyone who will follow the rules is welcome to join!. We have 3 tribes right now with about 20 people total!

I also made a discord you can join at https://discord.gg/mBv7Tzy, will be the easiest and fastest way to reach me.

Server name: The Scrap Yard

Password: bradford

Have fun!

On 2/7/2018 at 3:32 PM, Jmurph90 said:

I am interested in joining a tribe if possible, I am by myself, maybe one other person that seldom plays with me.

Join the server and ask around I'm sure someone will be willing to take you in!

On 2/7/2018 at 3:40 PM, JadedRose said:

My bestie and and I are looking for a server to play since our last one got completely wiped without warning. I work full time. She does not. We usually tribe up together and play PVE style and like to breed and help out newbies. Can you tell me any more about t?

Well I'm sure a lot of people say this but, YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING WIPED! We haven't even got our base built or a lot of tames because most of us are complete noobs, also if you aren't ready for PvP then the other tribes will leave you alone

Archived