Any news about possible breeding event

jpcab

From what ive seen, they never give warning before activating 2x events (unless it is for something specific i.e christmas). It usually comes on around 11-12pm (UK time) and its pot luck if it includes breeding. Some people like to use the dev tracker, as far as im aware, they wont post until it is active or just about to activate.

Usually the @survivetheark Twitter account will tweet the details when the event starts and the Community Crunch will state what is included in the event, but they rarely say what will be included before the event starts.

Don't listen to rumours.

Hi GP! We normally always get the topics on Friday, and alot of people don't use Twitter, so I thought why not pin a topic that has a link to the devtracker and the offical server rates setting so people can easily find them! I would think this would be helpful, ofcourse I don't know anything about running a forum so it may be a bad idea lol idk.

This one

http://arkdedicated.com/dynamicconfig.ini

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, anubis3691 said:
10 minutes ago, GP said:
Usually the @survivetheark Twitter account will tweet the details when the event starts and the Community Crunch will state what is included in the event, but they rarely say what will be included before the event starts.
Don't listen to rumours.

Hi GP! We normally always get the topics on Friday, and alot of people don't use Twitter, so I thought why not pin a topic that has a link to the devtracker and the offical server rates setting so people can easily find them! I would think this would be helpful, ofcourse I don't know anything about running a forum so it may be a bad idea lol idk.

Creating pinned topics with that sort of information, although a nice idea, would essentially be pointless. The majority of people will fail to pay attention to pinned topics and just create a new topic like they do each week.

Creating pinned topics with that sort of information, although a nice idea, would essentially be pointless. The majority of people will fail to pay attention to pinned topics and just create a new topic like they do each week.
Indeed you're probably right [emoji2] thanks for reading and the consideration tho!

Archived