I have two new servers both pve primitivie plus its on unofficial pc sessions Dark water(ragnarok) rising Death (scorched earth).  Dark water is semi boosted due to high level wild dinos so tame and breeding is quicker, dino eating is slower so you don't have to shove food in a baby mouth constantly and they grow up quick.  We have contest and a trading center for people to build on to trade their stuff.  You are allowed to download dinos but keep it at 750 level.  Though it is a primitive plus map we give out prizes that are non tek and tek items.   We have a cod arena where people sign up for guild wars but its just people vs people just like black ops your given three sleeping bags, grenades, machine guns, snipers and last one standing wins a prize.  Then we have an arena black ops again but you can bring one dino due to the fact its in a swamp so you will be fighting both people and dangerous creatures.   Only small dinos no rex, gigas or flying creatures they can't fit through some of the things.  Carno, raptors, wolves, thylos, saber and possible allo if I can think of more it will be posted but remember dinos can die as well.   That arena is tough.  We do have a boss arena someone was in charge of where you get to fight the boss with whatever.  Many more acitivities will go on.  We need more people to joing and have fun.  This is all done in dark water.  Plus you get a starter kit of armor, tools, materials and two dinos of choice.   I would like this to be a friendly server and fun.  On scorched it is run by my other half there is no boosting and its the same as playing regular ark though some dinos are a little bit higher so if you like boosted you have one map if you like the same that its always been which is some peoples favorites you have scorched earth.  We will be cross arking them soon.  Pc players are allowed to join on the dark water map.   https://www.facebook.com/DarkWaterServer/  This has all the stats of the game on it so you will know.  We are not a fake server.

Archived