Alpha Tribe Groups

paulpot

18 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

It really depend on their tribe settings. If dinos are "Personally Owned", then only the owner can unclaim/upload them but if dinos are "Tribe Owned" then only admins or allowed ranks are able to unclaim/upload them.

What setting specifically allows it with ranks? I looked through them but nothing stood out 

11 hours ago, paulpot said:

I am in a mega tribe and need some help. I am a recruit 

1. I took one of their tames and tried to upload it and it wouldn't let me, what rank do I need to be or is it admin status that can do that?

2. If I raise an egg from their base can I then take that dino with me? 

I would talk to the leader of your tribe and see what their settings are.

If your not wanting to talk your tribe leader, I'd agree with @SmokeyB about something fishy going on...

If your in a mega tribe but you hate it you are better off just stealing fert eggs, breed all their good tames steal a transmitter and transfer to the island , set up in one of the sea caves with your transmitter and use that as a stash for eggs and bps etc . Keep it sweet with the mega and use them as a farming server to slowly siphon off resources to your hidden base . Also wait for a raid to happen and the leader will probably let you upload a few tames , no-one will notice a few extras going missing during raid time . 

When you feel comfortable or just can't take it anymore , light a standing torch underneath all their dinos , c4 their turrets and inside of their base and Indi forges . Then just leave to your new server .

Archived