PixARK

Quetzal

I apologize if we're not supposed to talk about this here, if it needs to be moved I kinda ask a Mod. To direct it to the proper section!

With that said Jat tweeted:

I really find this appealing, but judging from the video he linked it seems like it will play more like Trove over Minecraft. Which I didn't care for Trove. But in the video you can see them riding raptors and even quetz! It looks pretty darn interesting! What do you guys think?

• Volunteer Moderator
21 minutes ago, anubis3691 said:

I apologize if we're not supposed to talk about this here, if it needs to be moved I kinda ask a Mod. To direct it to the proper section!

I merged your thread with an existing one but for future reference, Off-topic is the right section to discuss about PixARK, not General Discussion as this is an entirely different game.

Hi look ! My xbox will finally be able to cope with Ark !

In all seriousness though whats the idea ? Is it supposed to be a direct ripoff of Ark/minecraft ? Will it follow the same story as Ark or what ? Dont think i will play it could never get into minecraft. Prefer Ark the way it is and like my dinos consisting more than 5 pixels lol.

In all seriousness though whats the idea ? Is it supposed to be a direct ripoff of Ark/minecraft ? Will it follow the same story as Ark or what ? Dont think i will play it could never get into minecraft. Prefer Ark the way it is and like my dinos consisting more than 5 pixels lol.
Well I think it's closer to Trove than Minecraft imo!

9 minutes ago, anubis3691 said:
53 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Well I think it's closer to Trove than Minecraft imo!

No idea what Trove even is lol I'll take your word for it :) First I have heard of it.

This looks interesting, hopefully Snail can pull it off. Presumably it's Minecraft under the hood with creatures and AI. Wonder if Microsoft are involved at all... Wonder what decisions they'll make with regards to the building damage etc (like the metal in Minecraft, perhaps that'll be equivalent to the metal in ARK).

Also, you guys didn't see the existing topic literally 2 below this one?!

On 1/25/2018 at 3:21 PM, invincibleqc said:

I merged your thread with an existing one but for future reference, Off-topic is the right section to discuss about PixARK, not General Discussion as this is an entirely different game.

Actually that's incorrect. It is an official Ark game. I was surprised to see this in off topic. It's no more off topic than Play Ark is. Those topics were not moved. This is a different studio, but same game name and theme. 

If wildcard made Ark 2 would it have to be in the off topic? 

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, Jtmorris said:

Actually that's incorrect. It is an official Ark game. I was surprised to see this in off topic. It's no more off topic than Play Ark is. Those topics were not moved. This is a different studio, but same game name and theme. 

If wildcard made Ark 2 would it have to be in the off topic? 

You said it all; different studio → different forums. Unless a specific section gets created for it (like SOTF has its own, for example), all threads discussing about Pixark are off-topic.

Archived