ARK Digest Question Submissions!

Jatheish

I recently made a platform saddle for my mosasaur and built an enclosed greenhouse structure on it, complete with a make shift air lock, but to my disappointment, once i took to the seas and went under water, the entire thing flooded. Is there any way that you guys could make it so a closed structure on a mosasaur platform saddle won't instantly flood when diving under water?

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are there any plans to allow a select all of a certain type of item within yours or your dinos inventory and then transfer it / drop it / eat it (well maybe not select all in that case but select multiple stacks). It can be a pain transferring things a stack at a time.

I would like to see an 'programmable' electrical switch based. So if its a certain time turn on devices coded to 1234, if its another time turn off devices 1234. If its another time turn on 5678 etc.

I dont know how youd fix it but me and my friends have been trying to play on official servers but id say 90 % of the map is completely covered by thatch foundations and wooden pillars and everywhere we went we couldnt build a thing it was a struggle just to put down a campfire and I think it's BS that people will take an entire beach for themselves but they dont even have a base it's a 2 by 2 thatch house .

It will be possible in the future that dinosaurs, instead of detecting players only with rank, although they are behind stones, camouflage clothing, or walking quietly, etc. Using your senses? (Sight, smell, hearing ....) This could prevent a dinosaur moving slowly, hiding, covering with stool (so may have some utility) not be detected by smell, etc. This would add a lot of reality to the game :D 

Hello development team! Anyway there could be a dinosaur leash? Something to keep a tamed Dino on neutral without having to go find them when you log back in? Kind of like a dog chain or something? You could have it break if shot at or something, I know the point of PVP, so it'd be just something to help. Maybe have a rope for a low tier and chain for a higher tier?

Hey guys (great job on the game so far btw). I was wondering if it's possible to add a queue system to the server browser. This will help groups of people getting into full servers less stressfull and it means we can make some tea or somthing while we wait :) . I would also like to ask if there's a chance of destruction physics coming to the Xbox. Obviously this might not work on single player and non dedicated due to all the AI calculations the box has to do but it would be a nice touch on dedicated servers, I heard somewhere all physics were handeled serverside anyway and it'll make raids more satasfying.

Cheers guys!

On 5/26/2016 at 5:06 PM, TriCeraTops said:

Would there ever be a possible toggle for the spinos stance? i know alot of people like myself would love a bipedal jurassic park 3 spino, would definatly help with making the spino a more equal opponent to trex stature wise even if it isnt technicaly correct.

But JP3's Spino is 10x more inaccurate than ARK's for that one reason. And it is still obviously larger than rexes, even if it isn't quite as tall.

Archived