ARK Digest Question Submissions!

Jatheish

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it possible to make some sort of... "Barber Shop" so that you could customize your characters AFTER you created them?

Or maybe more customization features? As in: Hair length, beards, ect..

If none of those, I'm sure everyone would love to see more costumes for the dinos and humans! 

Or maybe some tribal painting for the xbox? wink wink

This is mostly aimed at the Xbox one and also wanna start off saying I love this game and can't get enough of it. So time for questions:

1: Will you be adding land based and hand held harpoon guns since crossbow is only option when diving?

2: Will y'all be adding more base structures like those on PC from mods? (Stairs, counters, etc.)

3: Will more types of birds and pteradons be added to reduce the amount of demorphadons that spawn everywhere and to open up more options to flying mounts?

4: What is most of the plan for more ark towers? Will another land based and a couple sea ones be implemented to be able to transfer water Dino's?

Last question ☺

5: How many more bosses do you plan to implement into ark? As I love to fight bosses tame Dino's and build bases I have to say fighting bosses for that big loot payout gets the blood pumping. Would love to see a good crap load.

So, I am having an issue with the game that I am waiting to be resolved.  I am trying to build a bridge from the now known herbivore island to the mainland, so as to provide easier transportation for my dinosaurs that I have tamed there.  

In the process of doing so, I ran into an issue, coral.  It is repelling me when I approach it to build through it, won't support pillars, and it won't let me clear it out so I can keep building forward.  Now I am curious if the game will be providing ways to clear coral, or sea rocks, whatever they are, in future updates.  It makes it incredibly annoying when trying to undertake such tasks, if we can some how find a way to resolve this, that would be appreciated.

I love this game, I want to see it become amazing!  

I have just a few of questions:

What kind of hairstyles will we be able to fashion our characters with when that feature is implemented?

Will we be able to change the facial structure of our characters to give them a more distinct and personalized look?

Do you have any specifics on how Xbox One owners will be able to access the Command Console using the controller?

Will the current Entity ID List be updated with every in-game item to allow for more efficient use? After all, the far lengthier blueprint paths will probably be far more tedious to input using a controller rather than a keyboard.

On Xbox one when will we be able to tame bosses and dragons? With the tame time to keep the. How will that be implemented? I know with the dragons you tame from the dragon god you only keep them for I believe 20 mins. Will we in the future once released in the one be able to keep them for a longer period of time or  that once tamed we keep them forever? Another question is will we ever be able to tame alphas on the Xbox one as well in the future? would love to tame one of them bad boys or girls. Hehe

There have been spawn issues on the xbox one in Non-Dedicated like empty caves, only spawning in small creatures (bugs, Compies, and cole) across the ark, and always having low leaves spawn in  on PC all of these are fixed with commands. Are there any plans to add commands to Xbox or at least a Kill All Wild Dinos Button in ether the menu or Server set up?

Thanks for all the good work keep it up!

Can we have a Dino that even scares the giganotasarus one more thing lol with the commands coming to Xbox hopefully soon if we spawn in a boss and tame them how will that work adding to that can we spawn in the dodorex and can we have something stronger than the tranq dart or a stronger rifle that shoots tranq darts 

1. Will there be a new way to make your own server that will not require another Xbox

2. This one must get asked all the time Host Barriers will they be removed

3. Will there be a increase on the sliders for offical servers for exsample Hunger meter drops really quick would like to play the game without a constent babysit of the hunger meter, reasources gather rate is really slow can you bump it up abit or make a 6X weekend Gather and Tame and 3x Exp

sorry for the spelling

- will Dodos be perchable?

-will we be able to set following distances or have dino collars to move non-mountable dinos (or ones we dont have saddles for) to the exact spot we want them to

- also... perchable plants/flora? O.o (moving plant-species-X here I come!)

- will the Baryonyx benefit from the special food a Ichthyornis brings? For some extra-extra healing. Both seem to make up a very good synergy. (I know, this one is very specific...)

Archived